You don't have to be without me (2)

Steve walked into the doors of Avengers compound. He walked towards the elevator. When he got in, he pressed the button for the living room.

As he walked out he saw Nat on the couch flipping threw a magazine. "Hey Nat"

Natasha head flipped towards the voice. "Steve!" She jumped off the couch and hugged him. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you" She released him and dragged him by the hand. "Now you have to see someone"

Steve just let her drag him. "Um, where are we going?"

"Tony's lab"

After a few minutes that reached the lab. Nat unlocked the door. "TONY GET YOUR DEPRESSED ASS OVER HERE"

Tony walked from the other end of the lab to the entrance. He was on his phone texting Peter. "What Na-" He looked up and froze. "Steve" His voice cracked.

Steve rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey... Tony"

Tony looked towards Nat. "How di- why di-" He then looked towards Steve. "Why... how are you here"

Steve took a step forwards. "Nat called me yesterday night, so I quickly came over here" He looked at the floor.

Tony glared at Nat. "Don't give me that look. Ya need to talk" She smiled at both of them. "Have fun" She ran out the lab and back to the living room.

Tony walked to a desk and sat on it. "Sooooo..."

Steve walked in front of Tony, leaving a few feet between them. "Tony,  I am so very sorry for what I did. I loved you. I still love you actually. Bucky was my only friend growing up, he helped me through the hardest part of my life. And seeing you about to kill him made me lose control of my actions and I just went crazy"

Steve looked to the floor with tears falling down.

Tony starter to tear up. "Steve.. I love you to. But I wasn't going to kill him. I understand that he was being mind controlled and couldn't stop him. I was going to ruff him up bit, but I wouldn't kill someone who means a lot to you. Also finding out that you knew how my parents died but didn't tell him, hurts. You should have told me, I believed it was an accident" Tony let a tear slip.

Steve looked at Tony with his puffy red eyes. "Tony you have no idea how much I am truly sorry. Ask Sam, I never stop talking about how much I messed up and how I much I miss you. I want you back in my arms. Tony i'm sorry"

Tony voice was quite. "I accept your apology"

Steve smiled and ran between Tony legs. Wrapping his arms around Tony waist, Steve kissed Tony with so much passion. They both mumbled 'I love you' to each other through the kiss. After a while they pulled away, needing oxygen.

Tony's watched beebed. "Shit I have to do a Q&A" He looked at Steve. "Wan't to come"

Steve backed away to let Tony get down. "Yes I do" They intertwined their fingers and walked to the conference room.

When they got inside they saw kids and two adults sitting down. The kids gasped seeing Captain America and Tony Stark.

One student stood up. Tony looked at Peter and nodded. Peter then ran on stage and jumping on Steve. "I missed you so"

Steve hugged back tightly. "I missed you"

Peter let tears fall down. Tony watched his son and husband hug with a big smile on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The trio froze, forgetting that they were in a room filled with kids.

Tony, Steve and Peter looked towards the group. Tony spoke up. "Tell anyone what happened here, and you will get sued"

Everyone nodded quickly.

Peter hopped on Steve's back. "Can we have family movie night?"

Tony walked next to Steve and locked hands. "Of course we can"

They walked out laugh with each other being the happy family they are many to be.
______________________
Words: 673

Daily pic: