Episode 3: Every Nook and Cranny (Part 3)

----------1 month later----------

(*Commercial scene opens up with Tom Nook in front of shelves at Nookington's*)

"Hello there! My name is Tom Nook. I'm the manager here at Nookington's, and welcome to my shop! We have lots of goodies in store for you, like top-of-the-line clothing from Gracie Grace, only for 3,000 bells! Useful equipment for as little as 100 bells! My associates and I are willing to help you with anything you need!"

(*The camera pans over to all of Tom Nook's Employees, who are waving gleefully*)

"So come on by to Nookington's! And while you're here, don't forget that we have our special sale going on right now! That's right! You can save lots of bells for marked items that are 20% off! But come quick! The sale ends Monday!"

(*And....cut*)

"That was good Tom Nook," the camera hamster complimented. "Now we need to get this to editing. Then we'll air it. But for now we need to talk about my, um, ahem, charges for my services?" "Yes yes yes, I'll get to that," the raccoon reassured, "But now I need to address a very important issue." He turned to his employees, and asked in a serious, yet gentle worry:

"Where are Timmy and Tommy?"

"You can never stop me, the Terrible Lord Stapler Remover! I have taken over the main-frame con-pooter, and now the whole land of Desktopia shall be under a new ruler: me! Hee-hee-hee!"

"We'll stop you!" a figure challenged the villain.

The perpetrator of justice was taken aback, and he cried, "What? No, it can't be! It's..."

"IT IS I: CAPTAIN PAPERWEIGHT!"

"And don't forget about me: Rusty sidekick, Captain Paperclip!"

Timmy and Kyle looked at Tommy in confusion for a second. At this point, Kyle corrected, "It's, 'Trusty sidekick,' not rusty."

"Oh," Tommy realized. "By the way, Timmy, the villain goes, 'Mua-ha-ha!' That sounded more like a girl's giggle to me."

"I can't go, mua...har...hoorf. Tom Nook says it's not good to strain your voice like that. Plus, I have a slightly higher voice than you. It's hard to do that grown-up voice." 

"So...can we continue?" Kyle asked, not wanting to late for lunch.

The Nooklings nodded their heads simultaneously, returning to their former stances.