If they wanted me to spill, I would. I had no shame.

No fear.

Not when it came to my feelings, at least.

"I love him because he's honest," I said softly, staring right into his eyes. "I love him because he's strong-willed, because he's passionate, and loyal, and brave, and willing to go to any length to protect the people he calls family. I love him because, despite me being a vampire, he wanted someone as broken as me as his life mate and husband."

"Really?" Diana called from a million miles away. "All those reasons?"

"And more," I confirmed without looking away. "He gave me a piece of his soul, laid himself bare and put his heart in my hands. He's willing to let himself be vulnerable and I can see that he trusts me completely."

"Yeah, even I was shocked by that," Richard grunted. "I knew he had a crazy thing for you but when I learned he'd willingly imprinted on you, I won't lie... I was more than a little worried."

"You don't have to be," I said, and after shifting to my knees, I kissed him on the lips; I heard whoops and cheers and clapping behind me, and Sebastian smirked against my mouth. I pulled back with a grin of my own, draping my arms around his neck. "Regardless of the reason, the only thing that matters to me is that I love him... truly and unconditionally, I love him."

"And the sex?" Diana boldly asked, making my cheeks heat up.

"Oooh, spill!" Tiffany gushed and I swallowed hard when I saw the cocky little smirk on Bash's face.

"Phenomenal," I managed to say. "He fucks like a god."

"Oh?" he purred, smile widening into something feral and hungry. "That's very high praise."

"Just being honest," I said, trying to detach myself from my embarrassment. "You really know what you're doing, and not just when it comes to that. You're an attentive lover, you're careful with me despite how hard it is to hold yourself back, and you always ask me for permission beforehand... you never do anything I'm uncomfortable with, ever. You're good to me."

"Obviously," he murmured, kissing my nose. "I try to be a good partner. That's why." 

"SO CUTE!" Tiffany squealed, lunging upright and tearing over; she wrapped her arms around me from behind and nuzzled my head with her cheek. "God, I just wanna squeeze you two!"

"Don't break my neck!" I gagged, and everyone laughed again. 

"I love you because you can see into my heart, all the way down to the core," Sebastian rumbled, and everyone fell silent; behind me, Tiffany's breath caught. "You fill a void in me that I didn't even know was there until I met you. It was a gaping, painful wound that not even Jasper could heal despite how long we were together. With you, I am whole."

I blinked, looking at the earnestness behind his eyes.

A song from years ago came to mind. I couldn't resist.

"Heart beats fast... colors and promises..." I hummed, pressing our noses together, "how to be brave? How to stand tall when I'm afraid... to... fall... but watching you stand aloooone, all of my doubt... suddenly goes away somehow... one step clooooser..."

"Here we go," Richard grumbled, trying to get up. "I'm gonna head out before I turn into mush from all the syrup radiating from this idiot's pores."

Kyle shushed him and smacked the back of his bald head, eliciting a grumble, but I ignored them since Sebastian's eyes had darkened and had begun shimmering. He was looking at me in a way that clearly said he was pleased with the message I was conveying to him.