Alone Time

This is old so I apologize for the awful writing lol

Rated M(?)

Being the student coucil president has left Erza no time for herself. Especially since she was busy keeping all the students in check, her grades up, and spending quality time with her friends and family.

If only she could have some alone, private time with herself. Alone in bed with a laptop, doors locked for privacy. Ugh, she wished. She has too many on her plate that she hasn't even had time for her own pleasure.

Her mind tried to concentrate on the words written in her textbook, but none of them were entering her head. All of them just jumbled up, looking like some foreign language she didn't understand. This wouldn't happen if her mind hadn't decide to wander to another place. Such as having her hand crawl down there.

Growling, she shoved her books away, knowing there was no point if her head didn't want to cooperate. Locking the doors after making sure her family won't bother her, she pushed her pants down and jumped on her bed.

Shutting her eyes, her legs spread wide and she let her hand go south. But of course, there will always be a stupid obstacle between her skin-on-skin action. Quickly, she pulled the covers above her waistline when she heard a knock on her window.

Snapping her head towards the disrupter of her personal time, she saw a grinning boy with a mop of blue hair. Sighing, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her waist before walking over to him.

"What do you want," she coldly asked, pulling the window up.

"Geez, someone's mad." He chuckled. "What'cha doin'?"

"Go away."

"Are your parents home?"

"I said go away."

"I see you were about to--"

"Shut up!"

"Do you need help with that?"

"Go--" she considered for a moment when she noticed his smirk. A helping hand wouldn't be too bad. And her parents are too distracted with the new arrivals on Netflix, while her siblings were doing their own activities. Looking at the pros and cons, she guessed that no one would interrupt her this time. At least, she hoped.

Groaning, she pulled him up. He responded with an excited cheer.

"No noise!" she warned. "No one can hear, or I'll be grounded and you'll have your neck snapped."

"Calm down," his hands snaked around her waist, dropping her towel to the ground. "I can promise you that I won't be making much noise, but I can't say much for you." Before she could retort whatever it was she wanted to, he dove in for a kiss, pulling her closer.

'Good god, finally,' was all Erza could think.

---
Kinda hate this but I find no point in keeping it unpublished lol