Stain

YOUR OTHER BDAY GIFT 2/3

This lowkey is a joke tho-
---

All day, Erza felt uneasy of her surroundings. She felt as if everyone was staring at her ass. She understood how large it was, but staring is just plain rude.

"Hey," the boy she despised greeted her in the hallway of her school. Why was he talking to her? As far as she can tell, he never had an interest in conversing with her.

"What?" she snapped with annoyance.

"You know you have an ice cream stain on your ass, right?" he snickered.

"What?" she repeated but with a hint of horror. She tried to turn her head to see and there it was. A big blob of chocolate ice cream. Her face was quick to turn red in embarrassment as she tried to rub it off with her hand, but it only made it worst. "Dammit!" As long as the thing was there, the red hues won't leave her face.

Out of a sudden, he had his arms around her. She was about to send him a slap to hell, but was stunned to find him tying his hoodie around her hips.

"You owe me." He winked before walking away with his arms behind his head and a smug face.

No one could see the stain no more, but the blush still hadn't left her face.

--------------------
My sister sat on ice cream and this whole prompt just came into my mind like kaboom 👁👄👁

Hope you enjoyed!