Help

HAPPY BIRTHDAY choco-berryy

hERO X VILLAIN
YOUR MF FAVOURITE

I apologize that it's short but you wanted this one so-
---

She had the tip of the dagger pointed to his chest. She held it firmly but didn't make any attempt at actually pushing it through his skin. And that made him annoyingly chuckle.

"What are you waiting for?" his hand went wrapped around hers, making her hold onto the dagger more firmly if she could even. He guided her hand to bring the dagger closer, letting the sharp tip touch his chest. "Just do it like this. No hesitation." His grin was bothering her immensely. He was right, this shouldn't be so hard. Why was she hesitating?

With tears in the corner of her eyes threatening to fall, she pushed his hand away and pulled the dagger back, dropping it to the ground.

"Stop trying to help me, dammit! I'm just--" accidentally letting her tears fall, her voice cracked. She tried to speak, but her mouth was struggling to make up words. Her knees were barely stable as she cried her heart out.

Jellal caught her before she could fall and pulled her closer to his chest with a smirk on his face. He watched her with glee while her tears stained his villainous outfit. He always knew she could never do it. He won the last battle after all.

-------------------------
Not fluff? That's strange of me lmao

Hope you enjoyed!