Scrambled

Rated T (for that one sentence which i now find cringy blegh)

Erza has been avoiding this for awhile, but after attempting at convincing her for just about everyday, Jellal finally made her agree to it.

"So we're going to start with the simplest, and most basic one; eggs," he told.

"I don't understand why this is so important. I have you," she pointed out. "And if you're on a long mission, I'll just eat out."

"Erza, if I'm on a one-month or more mission, I can't have you eat out everyday. It's unhealthy!" he argued.

"Then I won't. I can go to one of my friend's house, or the guild-- and it's not like there aren't any food that doesn't require using the stove. I can make a sandwich!"

"Why do you even have a stove?"

"For you to use."

"Erz--"

"Look," she started. "Let's not waste any time and just get on with it. You're so naggy."

Ignoring her comment, he begin to teach her how to cook. "We can start with scram--" out of a sudden, light started to glow from her body, almost blinding him with how close it was. A second later, her outfit changed. He knew she has the love for costumes and such, so he was expecting a chef outfit. Instead, she put on her Fire Empress armour. He couldn't help but sweatdropped.

"Erza, why--"

"In case we accidentally cause a fire, I can fend it off for us."

"I don't think that's going to happen, considering we're just making eggs," he told. She sighed and requipped again. This time, he approved of her outfit. She chose her chef outfit. (He mostly approved because of how tight and short the skirt was, he could really see the shape of her ass.)

"Grab two eggs from the fridge," he started.

●●●

"How the hell. . . ?" Both of them stood in front of her house as they watched it burn in blazing fire. The fire fighters were using their giant hose to tone it down, while a big crowd of people behind them watched along.

"I told you that I needed to use the fire empress armour!" she scolded. He would reply to her, but he still couldn't believe that just by attempting to cook scramble eggs could start a darn fire. He wondered, is Erza ever capable of cooking after what happened?

------------------
The idea came when I was finally allowed to cook eggs on the stove a few weeks ago. (I've always used the microwave before that)

I didn't really burn anything, it came out okay, but I wondered what would happen if it did burn lmao. So like you know, naturally a Jerza idea came sksksksks

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading! Have a good day/evening!

Jewellery_Bits