Dominant

Based on a Tumblr prompt

Rated M

Erza and Jellal's bedroom life has been hidden under many lies and one of them was about who was the dominant one.

Everyone and really everyone would think that Erza, who was always controlling everyone in whatever situation, was the one that held dominance. No one would ever thought she would willingly lose all that precious control and loved to be played and pushed around in the bedroom at all.

And of course, with a girlfriend like Erza-- including his cowardice nature (referring to the fiance moment) and always being a pushover when it came to the people he loved-- anyone would think that Jellal never get to lead during their private times. And Jellal left absolutely no clue that he was very different in bed; ravishing and teasing every part of his partner, making them beg and beg for more.

Especially since that one time they were interviewed by Jason from the Sorcery Weekly about their love life. They were asked about who was the dominant one, and Erza, not wanting to be seen as anything else other than fierce in bed, of course told him that she had stolen that role. Jellal? Well, Jellal loving her oh so much, played along with her. After that confirmation, no one would ever think otherwise.

Of course he received many teasings from his friends, but he didn't mind. As mentioned earlier, he was a pushover when it came to people he loved and besides, the name callings aren't going to reveal or change whatever he did in the bedroom.

------
I tried, yikes