Neighbour

This is old so my small vocab at the time is pretty clear lol

Rated T

If only she had shut her window before entering her shower. She hated him. She hated her neighbour. He had only decided to inform her to shut her window after her towel was about to fall.

"How long have you been staring!" she screamed in anger as she held her towel tightly around her body.

"Since you stepped out of the bathroom-- but hey? At least I told you before you dropped your towel. If it was some other guy, he would've been a creep and watched you put on your clothes," he smirked proudly. What kind of an idiot, was he?

"God, I swear! I swear I will fu--"

"Whoa, whoa. Fucking is too soon. I'm the type of guy to at least go on one date before taking the woman to bed," he winked.

"Oh, my god, no! I will fucking report you to the police! I'll sue you if you keep this up!" She was tired with his games and his terribly cringe pick-up lines.

"Before you do that, Miss Scarlet, I really suggest you keep your towel together. But if you don't mind me looking, then I would be glad to see that towel gone." She immediately gasped. She looked down to find her cleavage exposed. . . Too much. Oh, god, that smirk of his. She wished she could just pull those lips off and burn it and then shove it down his throat.

"You're such an asshole!" She slammed her window shut and pulled her curtains aggressively, leaving him to laugh alone.

----
The writing was all over the place ugh. There was actually 200 more words for the ending, but I scrapped that haha