Positive mindset

The fact that you are frustrated, means that you want to do something. But you know, it is never enough. What's frustrating about it is that, you want to do something but you can't.

One might think that he already reached his limit and is on the verge of giving up just because he thinks, that he can't do anything anymore. That's not entirely true. Actually, it's just all about perspective.

How far can you go? How much can you do? It's all up to you. They say sky's the limit. But how high is the sky for you? It actually depends on the person you are asking. If you want, you can go as far up until you can finally say that this is the sky that you are talking about, something that you want to achieve.

Sometimes you give up just when success is within your grasp. Life trails are very hard to deal with. Everyday we face so many aspects in our life. From time to time, we think about giving up, we break down, we lost hope and confidence in ourselves. Some people will encourage and comfort you but in the end, it's all up to you. You will decide on what will you do. No one can pick yourself up except for you. Just think about how far you've already come, think about why you are doing this, think about the things you already sacrificed for you to reached this far. Think about how much you really wanted it.

Even if you are not talented or everybody else is bringing you down, you can make it as a motivation to prove them wrong. As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." They can bring you no harm if you ignore them. I know it is not easy but what they think and say didn't actually matter.

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." I know that talented people are what most of us admire. Talented people caughts attention imediately. But what people really admire are those persons who are giving their best in all that they do. Those persons who work hard in order to achieve something that they want. They are aware that they are lacking but they doesn't let it get to them negatively. They really strive hard. I believe that we must strive for excellence and never settle for anything less than we deserve. Good is never enough. And sometimes, talent is not what people need, it is hard work and much more, passion.

People who have passion will really go far because they are working hard for what they really want. They are willing to do anything just for their dream. They are also the persons who are doing what they love. And that's what really matters. You can achieve real happiness if you do what you wanted the most, your dream.

So don't give up and work hard for it. It will pay off someday. Don't worry, you can do it. Good luck! God bless. :)