Surreal Memories

4 years span, it was almost 3 years after that.

i'm sure it was there.

i remember it all even now. but the feelings, i forgot.

i kept saying that those feelings are gone now. i kept saying that all of those are fading away as time passes. but maybe there's something deep down in me, hoping. honestly i don't know what i want to happen.

those stares, those conversations, all of those times, even the times i think you didn't know i knew, maybe it's just my imagination. maybe you know and you just like someone who likes you.

and then one day, i saw you. i really don't know what to feel or i really don't know... i saw you and i just stare at you.

we didn't say anything or smile at each other, we just stare at each other. just like we used to.

i'm starting to think that it didn't mean anything. all of those...

now it's just a memory. i do not wish to see you any more. i'm sure that those feelings are gone but they say that those feelings will be back once i see you again. they're right but i decided that i should stop because it doesn't gonna lead to somewhere. it's nowhere. and besides i know that you like somebody else now, not that you like me before. i don't know. just like what i said earlier, maybe all of those are just my imagination. maybe. so i'm going to forget about you now.

thank you.

you know what? you're the reason, you're that someone, it's because of you that i started my first story. even though i don't really write. thank you. good bye.