Inspiration, motivation and determination

Learn to find inspirations around you, be it a simple greeting or a simple smile you receive or be inspired by someone’s successful story or just a simple struggling story that comes out good. If you can’t find that, just make your family, friends and those persons close to you your inspiration. Think of all the efforts they made just for you to have and live the life you have. Think of all the encouraging words they said and think of how much they will support you no matter what happens. Combined all of that, you can be motivated. You can do it, just do your best and believe in yourself. And most importantly don’t forget to pray. Thank God for all of the blessings you receive and for giving such a wonderful persons in your life. Don't worry if others are putting you down, don't let it bother you, you can turn those negative things into positive ones. You can use it as a motivation and as a challenge to prove them wrong. More importantly you have to have determination. You can't always rely on people to cheer you up and to be your inspiration,  determination comes from one's self. Just like the saying, "You can find inspiration from others, but determination is solely your responsibility."