Daisy began moving her hands down Yoongi's arms, 

"WOAH, Woah, woah. Hold up!" Hoseok spoke, frantically waving his arms around as he stopped his girlfriend from touching Yoongi. 

Daisy rolled her eyes as she slapped her boyfriend in the chest, "I'm examining him Hoseok, don't get so riled up." She spoke, shaking her head at how idiotic Hoseok could be at times. 

Daisy continued to feel around Yoongi's arms, not failing to notice the few tattoos etched into his skin as well, "His skin is cold." Daisy explained taking her hands away from the male, "And he's definitely lost some muscle judging by how close the lines of his tattoos are now coming together."

"So I'm guessing he's malnourished then?" Hoseok questioned.

"For sure." Daisy replied. Jumping to her feet, Daisy begun to open up one of the boxes in the van, pulling out a can of soup. "Heads up Jungkook." Daisy called, tossing him the can of soup. 

Jungkook caught it with ease before handing it to the male beside him. "Thanks," Hoseok spoke, placing the can beside himself. Jungkook sat on the floor as he placed Yoongi's head carefully in his lap, ignoring the fact that the male's damp hair was now soaking his only good pair of pants. 

After a few moments, Yoongi began to stir. Loud coughing filled the silence of the van as the black haired male regained himself. Jungkook watched as Yoongi's eye's flickered open, pupils dilating as they adjusted to the light. 

Ashen face, Yoongi weakly pushed himself into a sitting position, still not registering the fact that he was in front of three other people. His head was spinning and a cold chill ran painfully down his spine, causing him to shiver even under the jacket provided. He awoke disorientated. 

Jungkook was quick to stumble to the bag in the corner of the van, pulling out another worn jacket for the shivering male. 

It was when Jungkook handed Yoongi the jacket that the black haired male's eyes widened in realisation, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS!?" Yoongi bellowed. 

Before anyone could stop him from standing, Yoongi rose to his feet, staggering to the back of the van to get as far away from the strangers as possible. The colour from Hoseok's face drained when he noticed Yoongi beginning to pat himself down, checking for his guns. 

"You took my guns, didn't you!" Yoongi spoke, glaring at the two male's and one female before him. 

Before Yoongi could even begin to land a punch on Jungkook his lips began to quiver as a wave of nausea washed over him. Yoongi began to grab his spinning head in pain as he began to stumble on his own feet. Daisy noticed the signs of exhaustion, immediately rushing to Yoongi's side catching him with outstretched arms as he began to stumble forwards. 

Hoseok was quick to his feet to assist his girlfriend who was struggling with the weight of the newly found male. 

"Take it easy!" Hoseok grunted, leading the male back to the floor of the van, "You're malnourished, don't exhaust yourself." Hoseok finished, helping Daisy lie Yoongi back on the floor. 

Yoongi simply glared at the two individuals, 

"How do I know you're not a raider? Huh? Someone who just wants to use me, or take my stuff?" Yoongi spoke, the seriousness of his voice suggesting that this was a common occurrence outside the camps. 

"Do you honestly think we'd do that?" Jungkook spoke, rolling his eyes as he gestured to the people in the room. 

Yoongi's eyes flickered to the male above him. Large bunny eyes were basically sucking up his soul. The male was young, adorable almost. Letting his eyes trail over to the female beside him, Yoongi immediately noticed her petite form, the girl probably couldn't even land a decent punch. And lastly, Yoongi's eyes landed on Hoseok, 

"Wait- orange hair?" Yoongi spoke, reaching out as if he wanted to feel the male's locks. 

Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair, "Yeah, I've always liked having orange hair so about a year after the outbreak I decided to rob a hair salon." Hoseok smiled, 

Daisy couldn't help but chuckle, "He taught himself to bleach and dye his hair... it took a few mistakes but he eventually got it right with my help." 

Hoseok smiled before pointing at his roots, "I do need a touch up though, my roots are starting to really grow back." 

Yoongi confidently rose to a sitting position again, not over exhausting himself this time. Just by looking around at the individuals within the van, Yoongi knew he could win a battle easily. 

"Look. I really hate to say this... but can I hitch a ride with you guys?" Yoongi spoke, avoiding eye contact with anyone as his head hung low, "I'm a soloist and don't usually ask for help, but desperate times call for desperate measures." 

Yoongi hated to admit it, but another day out in the forest alone would kill him. He had been so good for surviving for so long on his own, but certain circumstances led him to malnourishment. 

He hated squads for two contrasting reasons. Firstly, if his squad deemed him as useless or a threat, they could kill him at any given time. Secondly, if he grew to close to his squad mates he would be inclined to protect them, leading to a slimmer chance of survival in the long run. To put it simply, the less people to look out for, the higher the chance of survival. 

Yoongi rose his head, watching on as Hoseok's eyes flickered over to meet Jungkook's, as if he was waiting for approval. 

Jungkook shrugged, "As long as he doesn't blow our heads off." he smiled, getting up from his seated position on the floor and jumping back into the passenger seat. 

Yoongi almost choked on his saliva, "Hang on- the kid is the leader!?" 

Hoseok began to giggle, "Yeah, I was surprised too. But just between you and me..." Hoseok leaned into Yoongi's ear to avoid his next words being heard by Jungkook, "Camp Delta said he's practically deadly, so don't get into a fight with him." 

Yoongi was caught off guard by the sudden news. An elite from one of the highest camps in the rural area was traveling with him? The kid looked like a harmless rabbit for crying out loud. 

Yoongi found his eyes scanning throughout the van. There was ammunition, bows and arrows... maybe he didn't need to worry about protecting anyone at all. 

A smirk however made its way onto Yoongi's face when his eyes found there way back to Hoseok, 

"Mind if I borrow some hair dye?"

------

{Author Note}

Min Yoongi is backkkkkkkkkkk! Even though this story will involve Yoonmin, Sope is still superior  

Update Tomorrow ;)

(SUPER unedited)