The Way You Support Me

Sure enough bright blue eyes were watching them. The intent and steady focus as un-doglike as possible, but completely and utterly Aremis. Ethan gave a small laugh, which did nothing but make the small white dog bark happily up at him. The fluffy tail a snowy blur of excitement at the happy news.

Soon the smaller man was zooming around the large space. Making notes out loud as to where everything should go.

"This area over here would be perfect for the display case," he squeaked. "And over here right next to the front door we can have a couple of small tables and chairs for customers to relax in."

Tyler just nodded and smiled wherever it seemed most appropriate. Ethan looked so handsome when he was excited. His smile huge as he pulled out his phone and took a few pictures here and there.

Aremis was following right behind, only a step or two behind Ethan's shoes, running into the back of his legs whenever he would stop to look at some part of the room. The whole scene was absolutely precious and Tyler knew he wouldn't forget it a very long time, if not forever.

Everytime Ethan would pass by the older man he would stand on his toes and press a kiss to his cheek, peppering his light stubble before pecking his lips and moving on to look at something else. Tyler savored every touch of their lips, they brought him out of his thoughts of the future with Ethan.

He knew all the time he spent saving up this money had done its toll on their relationship, but now that he didn't need to take every overtime opportunity he could spend time with his partner again. They could go out on dates, go for walks, watch TV over a bowl of popcorn Tyler knew was going to throw off his diet, they could lay in bed after he got home from work, take relaxing baths together and allow the stress of the day to melt away.

He could hold Ethan close again and watch him fall apart in his arms, watch pleasure wash over his face as Tyler did everything he could to show him he was loved.

“Tyler? Babe, why are you blushing?”

Its true, though Tyler has been trying hard to ignore it. It was easier to just assume it was the heat of the day then an actual blush. But now it was very much the case that Tyler was completely red faced. His ears all the way to the top of his neck a ruby red color.

"Nothing," he said quickly. "Just thinking."
Ethan narrowed his eyes in the way that made Tyler know that there would definitely be follow up questions.

"About what?"

Tyler coughed, and rubbed the back of his head. His blue eyes stared down at his feet.

"You having an orgasm later tonight..."
Aremis made a soft whimpering noise full of confusion while Ethan turned even more crimson in the face than Tyler could ever have in a million years.

"Oh," Ethan muttered. "Yeah...blushing makes sense then."

The two both stared at the floor for a few moments in silence, the tiny click of claws circling Ethan's feet the only sound to be heard between them.

Tyler glaced up when he noticed shoes moving closer to him, his blue eyes meeting green as the younger man stepped in front of him, staring at each other for a few awkward seconds before he draped his arms over the taller man's shoulders and cuddled into his chest.

The curly haired man sighed in relief, wrapping his own arms around Ethan's waist and drawing him closer, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. One of Ethan's hands tangled in the brown curls, moving Tyler's head down enough for him to lean up and kiss him, the elder man immediately moving one of his own to grip his smaller face.

They kissed for a few moments, ignoring the wide eyed stare of blue eyes behind them, drinking in the feel of each other before Ethan pulled away, just enough to break the kiss.

“Well, now that you've got me thinking about it that just might be a reality.”

There was a difference in this kiss from the others they had until this moment. A richness of the two of them making promises that they truly wanted to keep. Tyler slid his hands from Ethan's shoulders to the small of his back. The warmth pooled into the smaller man's belly and surged through to the rest of his body.

Tyler was equally thrilled. His mind had been washed into a complete blank as they held on to each other. The only sensation within him was how much he truly and utterly loved this silly little man.

Aremis barked and they both broke the kiss. The furry white face was sniffing around the area where Ethan had planned to put the cupcake area.

"Maybe Aremis can smell the food already," Ethan giggled. Tyler just rolled his eyes.

They watched the little dog run around for a moment or two, taking in the odd smells of the old place. Ethan rest his head on Tyler's shoulder, cuddling into the older man as he casually looked around the room once again, a goofy smile parting his lips as he imagined everything he could do.

Tyler always loved seeing Ethan happy like this, it filled his chest with a sense of pride and a deeper feeling of total adoration. He really didn't know what he would do if he didn't have the green eyed man in his life, and at this point he didn't want to imagine it in the slightest.

“So, when do you think we could start working on this place?” Tyler looked down to find those gorgeous eyes and smile he loved so much staring up at him, he couldn't resist the call of Ethan's plump lips, giving them a quick peck before answering.

“Whenever you want babe, it's your dream and your shop, what you want to do and when you want to do it is all up to you.”