The Way You Hold Me

It was when Ethan started running the water that he realized they had none of the right things he would need to wash the small canine who was trying to peer over the tub. But he had had dogs all his life, so he was more then use to improvising when it came to the furry creatures.

“Now you stay here, I'll be right back.” He cooed at the white fur ball in the same voice you'd talk to a baby in, quickly plugging the bath so it would fill as he ran to the kitchen and grabbed the dish soap. Right on the label it advertised its use in cleaning animals, so he had no fear of it hurting his new friend.

When he got back to the bathroom his small paws were still resting on the top of the tub, his mouth open and pink tongue hanging out. Ethan giggled, grabbing a towel and setting it in the sink for later.

“Please don't hate me for this.” He mumbled as he carefully scooped up the dog, setting him in the water; he shut off the flow from the faucet so it wouldn't rise above the middle of the white canine’s legs, he really didn't need that much.

The pup gives a small whimper of almost confusion as its paws touch the warm water, and Ethan shushes him gently as he begins to wet his fur. Luckily Tyler always had a thing for organic shampoo, and soon the white fur is shiny with suds.

Ethan works as quickly as he can to get the canine clean and rinsed off before the water gets too cold, and then pulls the plug on the tub. The dog shakes off and Ethan giggled as water goes everywhere, including the walls.

Then wrapping the puppy in a fluffy dark blue towel in his arms, the two head out to the living room where Tyler is sitting on the couch, still relaxing.

“Did you use my herbal rose shampoo?”

Ethan ducked his head down, embarrassed that he completely didn’t think to ask which shampoo was okay to use for their visiting friend.

“Yeah, I think that I did. Sorry about that.”

Ethan sat the pup at the end of the couch, drying him off as best as he could before he unwrapped him and allowed him to rub his face into the towel, giggling at the sight before turning back to Tyler, who's brow was raised in curiosity.

“Didn't you grab the soap from the kitchen?” Ethan froze, his cheeks lighting up in a hot blush at the realization, the hue of his cheeks becoming brighter as Tyler started to chuckle.

“Shut up!” He whined, shoving his lover's foot off the couch so he could sit there, turning and crossing his arms while he pouted. But he was only there for a few seconds before strong hands were grabbing onto his hips and wrapping around his middle, pulling him back into Tyler's lap, front to back, with a small squeal.

“I was promised Ethan loving, and I'm gonna get it!” The smaller male continued to shriek as his boyfriend rolled him underneath his larger frame and began littering his skin with kisses, squirming in his hold while he tried to push his hands off him, as much as he loved the attention the kisses were tickling him pretty badly, and Tyler was fully aware.

“T-Tyler! Okay okay I'll cuddle with you, just let me breathe!”

“I can give you mouth to mouth if you need it.” Tyler said, placing his lips fully on the man underneath him. The kisses were slow and inviting, and Ethan hands were pulling gently at the curly brown hair of his boyfriend.

The younger man sighed as he was peppered with soft lips down his neck, with the slender nose brushing against his skin.

“Tyler, what...are you doing?”

The bottom of Ethan’s shirt was being pulled up to reveal his narrow stomach and chest, and the feeling of Tyler’s mouth pressed against his belly was causing his whole body to become warm to the touch.