You love to see me worried

Start from the beginning

Doctor- meine injection toh dediya hai.... she'll be up in sometime pr don't disturb her... let her sleep.

Manik- pr uncle how come she fainted aur itna high fever???

Doctor- it happens Manik!!! Jb weather change hota hai it happens... we're you guys out somewhere???

Manik- ji!!! We went to Rajasthan.

Doctor- see that's the reason. Don't worry kabhi kabhi our immune system takes time to adapt the change aur islia esa hojata hai... she'll be fine in a day or two. Just give her healthy food and avoid bahar ka..

Manik- thank you uncle...

Patting his back Mayank( family doc) left...

Neyonika sat their changing the cloth from her forehead frequently while Manik was rubbing her palm to warm her. Anurag patted his back and spoke

Anurag- thiik hojaegi vo... fikr mt kr...

Manik gave him a smile and Neyonika suggested everyone to go and let the couple rest.

Manik- mom aap bhe jao... mein hu yaha I'll manage..

Neyonika- pr tu akela kese karega..

Manik- I'll manage maa... aap jao. Even dad needs you aur sbko breakfast bhe karvado...

She got up kissing her forehead and then kissed his head.

Neyonika- jese uthe na aavaz laga dena aur kuch chahea ho toh btana hmm...

Manik nodded and she left. He got up and sat near her head caressing her hair.

It was after an hour when Nandini stirred in sleep while alerted Manik. He noticed her pushing the comforter aside and that's when he noticed her sweating a little. She opened her eyes and looked at him

Nandini- good morning!!!

She spoke in a weak voice. She tried to sit when he spoke

Manik- leti raho....

Nandini- nai I want to sit.

He nodded and adjusting a few cushions behind her back he made her sit.

Manik- comfortable???

She nodded not able to speak due to weakness.

Manik- betho mein mom ko btake aata hu....

She closed her eyes and he went out to inform the others. Soon everyone came to see her.

Neyonika- Nandu kesa hai mera bacha.... kya hogya tha haa... tu niche living room mein kyu soorai thi beta???

Nandini- pta nai.... mein... mein raat mein uthi thi mujhe khasi aarai thi bohot aur room mein PaNi nai tha islia niche aai... mera sar bohot dard krra tha kl se hi... mujhe lga shayd long journey ke vajah se(she coughs) pr phir (cough) headache aur (cough) mein vahi so gai...

And she started coughing again badly. Everyone looked at her worried. Neyonika patted her back and Manik made her drink some water.

Manik- tum soi nai faint hogai thi and we found out in the morning.

Nandini- my throat... hurts..

Mukti- bhabi aapka gala toh kharab nai hogya??