Some Peace and Quiet

Silence. Three days came and went and as expected—The Wallaby clan had arrived a day prior upon ships formed of metal and wood reinforced with magic. They wouldn't break or burn easily.

On the beaches of Shellsby harbour, five thousand men stood strong, guided by one man at the helm as they stared down the army of nearly five thousand strong. More than expected.

Wisps of smoke left my mouth as the dragon's breath imprint dimmed, a pipe in my hands as I perched like an eagle on a tree, silently stalking the prey. Chikik, an herb much like calmed the nerves and made one relaxed to a small extent. It was like a less intense marijuana. I had a little bit to calm myself. After all, I didn't know if my plan would work and there would be hell to pay if something out of my control happened.

Lucius was nearby, sat on a roof, similarly waiting for action. I had seen his strength. Pseudo-rank 6. Able to hold his own but not enough to defeat one.

"Ah! The famed Ursine Vita! Pleased to make your acquaintance. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Wyatt Targé Wallaby, Head Elder of the Wallaby clan and the leader of this here fine army. Would you like to surrender now or...?"

"Midnight owl," I muttered, a cloak forming instantly and covering me,"Time to move. All or nothing." My mass instantly dropped to 1kg as I took to the skies with ease, eyes locking with the man speaking.

"Amplify."

"What—"

BAM!

Eighteen blue triangles formed as I shot faster than a bullet, crashing straight through the wood taking several weak rank 3s and 4s with me as I muttered,"Second Skin. Cancel," The cloak disappeared off me as confusion rapidly spread amongst the army,"Chromatic flame!"

Pressing the fire into the ship's hull, I jumped up and joined the crowd, blending in as the stronger rank 5s and 6s scrambled to make light of things.

"Sunheart." In an instant—

BOOOOOOM!

Flames blew up like a nuke, spreading to numerous ships like wildfire as the one I was on was violently rocked, several hundreds aboard having succumbed to the force as the ships frantically sought to land.

"Need to hurry! Third form!" A pair of wings burst from my back as I summoned more chromatic flames, towards several ships before switching back to human form and activating midnight owl, taking to the skies once more as I cancelled amplification whilst avoiding the barrage of spells that now came my way.

The ships were near shore now, close enough to jump. The advantage I held was lost,"Dammit." I cursed under my breath as I switched to the next best course of action.

I had enough to summon my trump card once and those I needed to kill were too spaced out.

"DEFEND THE HARBOUR!" Ursine roared, leading the charge into battle as a barrage of elemental spells lit the skies with colour displays to accent the rapid loss of life. I found three eyes trained on me.

Not enough.

Hovering above a ship,"All or nothing! First form! HAAAAAA!" Transforming into a beast, my mass immediately turning to 10,000kgs, I slammed into a ship, cracking it in two and taking out the last few which were trickling onto the deck to jump off to join the battle.

"Lances of Victory!" A golden piercing light shot from the side before I could glance up.

"Aquatic crush!"

"Urgh!" I coughed out a splatter of blood as golden lances pierced my body, the voice barely managing to get a word before more lances arrived alongside a torrential wave of imposing force, absolutely and repeatedly crushing my body before I could even start to react after reviving.