..............

I enter the school hallway. There are students scattered everywhere.

The students loom over me. Their height suddenly increases so much that I have to bend my neck to see them.

Suddenly a familiar face along with two more guys comes into view. Robin looks at me with pure hatred.

'Look who's here. It's the murderer.'

Then Robin comes forward and snarls.

'You killed your parents. You killed that man and that kid. You kill everyone beside you. You should die. YOU KILLED MY SISTER!' He shouts.

I start backing and looking around frantically. To find anyone who'd save me. They are gonna kill me.

Soon every student starts repeating Robin's words. They start reciting loudly.

'You're a murderer'

'You should die.'

'You killed them all.'

'You're a killer.'

'You don't deserve to live.'

I become petrified as I hear their words and notice their expressions. They're gonna kill me. Oh God they're gonna kill me.

All of them start advancing towards me as I start backing without looking away from them.

'No. No. No I'm not a killer. Please don't. Don't kill me please. Let me go..' I plead not realising when I've started crying profusely.

My feet get stuck in a pebble and I fall with a thud. All of them have almost reached me.

I try to move but it's like my feet are glued and I'm paralysed.

And then all of them lung at me.

Suddenly I'm not in the school anymore but in my house. I'm standing in front of the kitchen counter and there is blood. There is blood everywhere.

I look forward and notice aunt Stella. She's wearing a white dress. Her hair is dissavaled. Blood is dripping from the corner of her forhead and wetting her whire dress.

'Aunt!' I grasp.

She starts coming coming towards me.

'You killed me Leira. You killed me.'

My face turns ashen as guilt strikes me hard. I desperately shake my head.

'No.' My protest comes out as a whisper.

'No. No I didn't. I didn't kill you aunt. You're wrong. I'm not a killer.' I frantically start saying as she starts coming towards me with open arms.

I start sobbing clutching my chest.

'No I didn't. I didn't...'

The scenery changes. And I'm in front of that road again just like all those years ago. The same red car appears on the road. Speeding towards where I'm standing. I can see Mr.Talon behind the stearing wheel. The whiff of blonde hair can be seen sitting in the passenger seat.