But seriously! This woman always gets on Reid's nerves and perhaps even Jared's too. She can see that Jared is really angry right now. Yet she's talking as if Jared is wrong. Which he is.. But still. Is she crazy or does she have a death wish? Idiot woman thinks she's greater than anyone else.

Reid notices Jared getting rigid at Marissa's tone and choice of words.

'Just because you were my senior in university doesn't change the fact that I'm your BOSS. So remember that while talking to me.'

Marissa's lips turns into a thin line at Jared's words. She stiffly nods getting angry at Jared for insulting her like that.

Soon everyone takes their leaves after getting threatened by Jared to not to tell a soul about the altered file. They're already getting enough attention after Diego's insults. He doesn't want to add some more unwanted attention at that.

'Have you seen into the matter I told you to?' Jared asks Reid.

'Yeah. I guess the file was altered before printing the copies. I have that footage with me.' Reid says.

Jared goes back to his room and turns on his laptop. Reid hands him a CD and he inserts that in.

'Wow!' Jared says as he shuts his laptop with a thud after watching the footage.

'Laura has brain. Fake delivery boys huh. Impressive.' His tone tells Reid that Jared wasn't really complimenting but was thinking of scenarios about him strangling Laura.

He removes his black suit and rolls up his sleeves to his elbows. He gets up from his chair and places both of his palms on the table and bends. His face is saying that he's trying hard to stop himself from screaming in anger.

'Uh-um sir..' Reid calls Jared.

'What?' He harshly says.

Reid gulps and takes two steps back from him.

'Yesterday at the meeting when Mr. Martinez was leaving after shaking hands with Ms. Williams he uh he..' Reid pauses. Unsure if he should continue and what will be aftershock of it.

'He what?' Jared snaps.

'He-uh- he winked at her. It seems like, perhaps Mr. Martinez and Ms. Williams..'

'Knows each other from before.' Jared finishes Reid's sentence with furrowed eyebrows but doesn't make any comment.

Reid starts waiting in anticipation for Jared to show a reaction. Anything.

But Jared does nothing but takes his coat in one hand, places his phone and car keys in his pant pocket.

'I'll be leaving for today. If anything important comes up then call me.'

..............

As Jared is driving through the busy streets of New York, Reid's earlier words start ringing in his ears.

It seemed like they knew each other.

Know each other

Know each other

Bloody hell!

Jared takes a sharp turn and stops his car on the side of the road. The traffic police will give him a warning but it's the least of his worries.

'Those two made me a fucking fool!' Jared shouts as he hits the stearing wheel hard. A loud horn comes out of his car.

Laura wasn't meddling in his business. No, no. She was actually prepared beforehand. Diego wouldn't have dropped the deal no matter what happened. Cause it was all a freaking trick!