Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Oh, hey, I think we might head out soon." Dipper murmured, his face getting darker, tucking some hair behind his ear.

"Yeah, I'm guessing we're going to walk to town considering Stan took the truck to the bar." The tall shrugged, a lopsided smile plastered on his face.

"Yup, though I don't mind walking." The small chuckled, giving Bill a quick kiss before they walked out of the room to wait downstairs for the female twin.

"Hey," Bill started, with a small noticeable smile. "Whatever happens with the spin the bottle games, it's okay with how it goes, it's not like kissing a few strangers and friends means something." The blacket took the others hands in his.

"Is just being a teenager, and I'm sure it might create some sort of trust in commitment." Bill was saying this because he took a peek in the future and was assured that's what would happen.

"Okay.." Dipper sighed with a smile, feeling reassured himself, he felt like he could trust Bill, something he's rarely shared with many people but Mabel.

But would he trust you when he finds out?

A voice asked in the back of Dippers head, he faltered.

Right after he shook his head.

No, I'm not going to think about that right now, today I'll just be a normal teen.

The two males made their way down and out the door, waiting for Mabel, luckily she wasn't taking her time.

Shortly she came out onto the porch, in a pastel pink button up shirt and some light grey leggings with pink vans.

"Got everything?" The female twin asked, the males nodding.

They all started walking, Mabel taking Dippers hand, to which he simply smiled and squeezed her hand in his lightly, she squeezed back.

Then Bill wrapped his arm around the brunets shoulder.

"So, you guys ready to have fun tonight?" The tall female questioned, looking over to the two.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be a great time." Bill said, letting his accent pour out smoothly.

"Of course? You two are the best people to be around." The small smiled brightly, feeling comfortable with the two on each side.

"Awe, you're too sweet, bro bro, you're like the most adorable, innocent little thing I know." Mabel smiled bigger, hitting his arm lightly with her free hand.

"I know, right! So god damn cute." Bill exclaimed, kissing the brunets fluffy hair.

"Guys, stop it, this is weeeird." Dipper whined, puffing a cheek out in a way to show his unease.

"Okay, okay, just saying." The two said in unison, both laughing afterwards, the smaller couldn't help but also laugh softly.

"But, really, you guys are the best." The brown haired male sighed in content, the two leaning against him a bit as they walked.

Dipper relaxed, leaning his own head against Bills.

"You too, Dip." Mabel's smile turned soft, her mind drifting off to random thoughts.

They continued walking towards town, eventually seeing it come into view.

Already there was teens gathered up in a grassy area, all sitting in a circle, like some sort of cult.

Suddenly, Dipper felt a little uneasy from seeing so many...teens.

"C'mon, me and Mabel will stick close to you." Bill said, looking over to the female twin, she only nodded with a reassuring look to her brother.

"Alright." The male twin breathed, the three walking towards the group of teens.

They joined the circle, sitting down with all the other kids.

Bill stared at every single teen with a frown.

He didn't mean to lie, but there was so many different things that could happen, he just didn't know what would happen.

But tonight wasn't going to be good.