He was talking and filling so forms, then he walked over to me and we sat down. I looked all around the room. And saw s door a little far, when I red what was written on it I gasp.

THERAPIST ! I red it loudly than I thought. That made Zack to glare at me.

So ? You are going in there no matter what ! He said strictly returning his gaze to the magazine he was reading.

I was just standing there like a fool, felt like shit, my dad not even paying attention to me.

Franklin Johnson ? The lady called in a soft welcoming voice.
And dad got up.
He might go in she said.

Go ! It sounds more like and order which it was. I was standing not moving an inch.
He grab my wrist then whisper harshly in my ears.

If you don't go in there at this instance, I'll swat you till you are in, and you'll receive a proper spanking with the switch at home. He finished whispering

I gulp before opening the door and walking in. The room was coloured in white. With a man. In his 40s seating on a chair with a desk.

You might take a seat, he offered

Can I stand ? I asked politely.

If you are comfortable like that, he shrug.

Yes I am. I said

He cleared his throat. Franklin Johnson right ?

Yes

How do you feel ?

Dunno don't care, I said in a soft tone and looking at the man's eyes. He asked me a lot of questions, Is either a shrug or dunno. It went on like that till he was tired.

Did you come here willingly ? He asked.

No

Do you need help ?

No I don't fucking need help ! Waking up with some swats, forced to come with swats too without telling you were you are going ! I partly yelled.
JUST CURSE I DID ONE SHITTY MISTAKE ? JUST RIGHT FOR THE FUCK UP I  AM ! I yelled. He just listen calmly noting some stuff in his pad.

We are done for today see you next time, he said walking out with me. He invited Zack in. So I was seating on the chair alone with my eyes shut. Trying hardly to repress tears. The door opened and Zack said goodbye. Before glaring at me, he grab my ears leading me to the car. He pull me inside and kick off.

I lend my head on the window. Thinking. We pull in a restaurant, we took a table. He sat cross me. I loved it that way. Later a Lady came

Sir she is hear, she said and frank nodded. I didn't understand anything. Ashley walked to us.

Hey, he looked at me and Zack !
She screamed his name. What are you doing here ? She asked

Am waiting for an employee, she's suppose to meet me here. Zack said

Oh my gosh,  am the one ! Her eyes was sparkling.

Oh Zack said and the both chuckled.

Sorry she mumble blushing a little.

Never mind, he said and they were talking about career totally forgetting my existence. I just sat there, staring at them. When they stopped the were fixing each other. Zack green eyes meeting her blue ones. I saw something in there eyes but what ?. After three hours of Zack little chat with Ashley, he waved her goodbye and we went home.

To the corner in your room, he ordered. And I obeyed, I just want this to be over, I stuck my nose in the corner of my room, with my hands on my head and sniff. I heard footsteps, and the door was opened.

Come here, Zack ordered. I sigh but went to him, he reach for the hair brush, turn be around.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK ! I was sobbing like crazy, Zack hurt me ! He walked out without comforting me once again. I limp to uncle Dave's room, he is the best comforter.

tap tap, he opened the door, with a smile but it faded when he saw me, I ran into his arms and hugged him, I just let everything out, I was picked up and place on his lap as he seats on the bed.

Franky babe what happened ? His voice was so soft and caring. I cry harder so much comfort and love that Zack couldn't give me. He was rubbing little circles on my back.
Tell me baby.

I-is d-dad, h-he. I was gasping for air as more tears ran down my cheeks.

Calm down babe, you'll make yourself sick. He said kissing my forehead. I tried calming down.
Now he did what ? He ask

He s-spank me, I sob

Without comfort ? He was now looking at me as tears stream down my cheeks.

I nodded, sobbing even more.

Oh baby, he brought me close to his chest and rub my arms, as he kiss me, he started stroking my hair. Even if am dying if anyone I love strokes my hair I'll be relaxed. I started calming down, when my sobs were reduced to sniffs he broke the hug, I felt a finger under my chin, making me look at him. I sigh but explained everything.

Frank you know better that smoking kills, he scolded, I hugged him, clenching to him, like my life depended on him.

Am so sorry, never again, but please don't spank me. I let out a sob.

Is okey Franky, I'll never spank you after this horrible one. He chuckled. And I was more than relief.

Uncle ?

Hmm ?

Can I sleep here tonight ? I asked still sniffing.

Of curse why not baby, he cuddle me more, I smile a little. This is what I wanted, love and comfort. My eyes became heavy, shutting them I drift into a peaceful sleep knowing that Dave is here.
How I wish it was Zack, but now he hates me.

Hi guys,
Loved the chapter ? If yes vote and comment, don't hate Zack,
He is stupid 😂. Well see you in the next chapter bye !