Charge 8

Frank POV
I went to the kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee, I drank my coffee and sat on the chair, am a little sore, I quickly finish the tea and went back to the room. Tap tap

Come in, the door quickly opened and Zack entered.

Get ready for school. He looks ready for work.

But I was expelled so what school ? I said as I sat up.

Just get ready you'll see, he walked out. I pick the necessary things and I walk out locking my room with my keys. I followed behind him and entered the car only to see Tristan and Dylan seating at the back, so I sat on the front seat with Zack. We drove to another school I almost collapsed the school is so big and the student are taller than me and is crowdy, we went to the main office and I was registered.

Am gonna call a student to lead you to your first period she handed me a booklet. And a boy with dark hair walk in.

Thank you, Zack said as he followed us. Then Zack stopped me and went down to my height.

Don't disappoint me, promise me you'll be good, he said looking deep in my eyes.

I promise da... I mean Zack, I gave him a little nod and I followed the other kid. While Zack left.

Is he your dad ? The boy asked

Yeah, what's your name ? I asked him.

Mike and you ? He returned it with a smile.

Franklin but you can call me frank, nice to meet you, we entered the history class. And everything went well I was calm and answered a lot of questions, later during lunch I stood in front of my locker and bang ! Some one pushed me against the locker.

What the fuck. I struggle only to see Dylan behind me.

You snitch on me to revenge, because I told dad you were smoking. I was surprised this son of a Satan.

You did that ? I look at him surprisingly.

Yes that's why you tell on me about the party. Before I could say something, he punch me in my stomach and I was on the floor gasping for air, then he kicked me, and some other boys join in after the terrible beating he lend close my ears were I was laying on the floor. Hope this serves you as a lesson and don't tell anyone or this will feel like a love tap. I heard footsteps and they were gone I just lay on the floor feeling very weak to stand, after some minutes i got up and i feel a horrible pain, on my hand I raised my sleeve and checked it, It was red and swollen. Others part too, then the bell rang and I walk to my class, after school Oliver came to pick us. I sat in the front avoiding any eye contact, and Dylan sat at the back with Tristan. We pull in the drive way and I ran to my room and lock the door. I pull my shirts revealing a lot of scars and marks of belt. I treated the wounds. Tap tap
I hurriedly put my long sleeve shirt on. But I don't answer. The door opened and it was Dave.

Come down for dinner. He said

No  not hungry, I said in a soft voice.

No, you need to eat you are skinny, he had a worried expression.

Please Dave I just wanna sleep, I promise to eat tomorrow. I shoot up from the bed and looked at him.

Okey and you'll also tell me what is wrong with you. He walked out and I lock the door. I took a shower and went to bed.

Nightmare

what am I doing here, it was an old room with the walls crack I walk downstairs, it was old, there was dust everywhere, and the front door opened and it was jack, no it can be what am I doing here ?