Chapter 28

Zack was seating on the couch, with Dylan and Tristan, talking, while Oliver and Dave sat at the other side, if I just walk pass them Oliver will scold me. So....

Hey, dad you are the most welcomed, I said sarcastically.

"Emm... I guess" that was all he said. I walked pass them, I was just on the stairs when Zack grab my wrist, that curse me to stop.
Why are behaving like this ? He asked.

Like how ? I guess am still in piece not in pieces, I learned how to live without you. I said with anger in my voice.

What are you talking about ? He asked.

YOU LEFT ME HERE FOR A MONTH, NO CALL NOT THING, YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY EXISTENCE ! I yelled at Zack and roughly pull my wrist out of his grip.

Frank what have I told you about yelling ? Oliver scolded. But I didn't care. I stomped to my room and slammed the door. I kicked my desk in annoyance. I fell on the bed staring at the ceiling. I feel guilty, for yelling at him like that, it wasn't his fault, or maybe it was his fault.

Zack's POV.
Frank yelled at me, I feel like punishing him, but I can't he is my son, he doesn't understand yet.

You allowed him to yell at you like that ? Oliver asked crossing his arms.

Don't worry oli, trust me he will never yell at me again, I said with a smirk. I have and idea,

Well if you say so, he shrugged. But I have to deal with someone. He said.

Who ? I asked curse the boys are here, none of them were mean today so, they don't deserve to be punished.

Frank, he said.

Why ?

Don't worry I'll explain, Dave said as he sigh. Then Oliver walked upstairs to his room.

Frank, he paused. drugged himself, and he was unconscious then Mike, saw him and brought him home. So Oliver was angry and spanked him, so he will receive a bed spanking throughout this week.

Frank drugged himself ? Is difficult to believe. I said. While leaving for my room.

Frank's POV
Oliver entered the room with his favorite weapon, his black leather belt, I got up from the bed and face the wall, this is gonna hurt, so bad.

Don't reach back frank, that was all he said before the torture started.

WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP
the pain was too much, but I'll try to short up, I let out a sob as tears rolled down my cheek.
WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP WHIP
He stopped.

You are done for today, he said and walked out. I off my shirt, wincing at the touch, i check in the mirror and noticed I was bleeding again. I treated my wound, and took a shower. I think I've begin to hate Oliver.

Next day
I was getting ready for school, then tap tap.
I sigh, enter. I kept digging in my stuff.

Frank we need to talk, Zack entered and I sigh leaving the thing I was doing.
Yeah am listening, I said focusing my attention to him.

Did you drug yourself ? He asked in a soft voice.

What if I say no, and he doesn't believe me, like Oliver, will he spank me till am bruised ?

Why are you asking me I thought they told you. I said.

I want to hear it from you. He said half yelling.