Chapter 25

I made my way in the bathroom, my room was pretty chilly. But I love feeling cold, I open the shower and took a bath. I went to my closet, now I was shivering from cold, I wore a brown skinny jeans, I wince as the fabric touch my skin underneath my boxers, I reach for my singlet, and a blue T-shirt, then I wore a red sweat. I glance at the window, it was a little bright, I huff and walk to my desk I took out my fake life diary. I wrote that yesterday we went to amusement park, and we were happy, am such a fucking lair. I got my stuff ready for school. I lend against the wall, too sore to seat. Someday I will burn that stupid leather belt, I said to myself. I remain in my room not wanting to see Oliver. I don't know am kinda scared of him now. He was gonna beat me till I accepted what I didn't do ? That is so horrible, tap tap. I sigh.
Come in, I said staring at the window while lending against the wall.

Hey frank is time for us to go, Tristan said in a haste and disappeared. I took my stuff and then head downstairs.

Frank are you okey now ? Uncle Dave asked.

I shook my head "no" and regretted it.

What hurts ? He asked kissing my forehead.

I am fine, when I get back we talk, I told him and hurried to the car. But something flash my thought. Dave was not coming so who's driving ? My question was answered when oliver entered the driving seat. My heart stopped beating for some seconds. I always seat in the front but today I can make an exception. I opened the backseat but....

Frank come seat here, Oliver ordered. I went to the front seat
Not looking at him, while Dylan chuckle, and Tristan sigh, throughout the ride everyone was silent including Dylan that was just wonderful, we got out of the car, immediately we pull in the packing lot. I tried making my way out of Oliver's view but he pulled my wrist and we match to the director's office. The director Mr Earnest asked us to seat, I didn't make a move till Oliver sent me a terrible look. Like get your ass on that chair !
I sigh but sat on that chair. I wince a little, not wanting to attract attention from Mr. Earnest.

Mr. Johnson is a pleasure to see you, but what of Zack ? He asked with a smile.

He travelled since two weeks now. Oliver reply.

But who was signing the later ? Mr. Earnest asked, looking confused.

Frank here decided to forge his dad's signature, Oliver reply while take a glance at me. He has ruined my life, what will the staff think about me ? No one will ever have confidence on me, ever again.

Franklin, I can't believe you actually mocked me. I give you a letter and you didn't even give it to your parents, I wasn't expecting this from you, am so disappointed. He said. I just looked at my lap not making eye contact with any of them. I hate that word "disappointed", I repressed my tears. They talked for more minutes and all their words hurt me. After the little conversation Oliver pulled me out of the office. And he knelt to my high.

Are you happy now ? You getting detentions for two weeks. He said through clenched teeth.

I am sorry, I didn't make eye contact with him. He release my arm and headed out of the school. I was so disappointed with myself. I walked in my class everyone staring at me, I sat close to Tristan, it took me all not to scream. After the periods it was lunch time. I was already wishing for school to be over. I wasn't hungry, just sore and sad. Tristan dragged me to the lunch room. We took our seats on an empty table.

Hey, cheer up you are just so sad. He said which after took a bite of his cookies.

I can't, am having a huge detention, and am very sore, Zack is missing me and I feel like cutting so I can't. I said really fast ending with a sigh.