Chapter 35

Zack POV

I woke due to the pain on my bum, my head hurts from all the crying and my eyes too, I limp to the bathroom, took a shower, brush my teeth, I dress in my boxer and a long T-shirt that could reach my tight. I couldn't wear any jeans. I went to the mirror, checking my face, I pull my boxers and tears roll down my cheek, I was bruised a little bleeding. I pull them back. I lay on my stomach and returned back to crying. Am such a fool, I wouldn't have touch that damn thing !, how I wish I could go back in time. I cried in my pillows.

Get up, a voice echoed in the room, I don't know whose voice it is, because my pillow is over my head. My cover was ripped.

SMACK !
Ow that made me to shoot up as tears stream down my cheek. It was dad I flinched.

Didn't you here me ? He asked and I looked at my feet. He sigh grabbing my wrist, I was turned around and...

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK !
I was sobbing.

Answer my question verbally. Is that understood ?

Y-yes s-sir I said between sobs.

You are grounded till I decide otherwise, and during your grounding that's how it will go, no arguing or whining, answer my questions verbally, don't keep me waiting. When I ask you to do something, then do it without hesitation ! Did I make myself clear ? He asked sternly I looked at his emotionless face seeing his green eyes. I let a tear roll down my cheek.

Yes sir, I said sniffing.

10 minutes to get ready meet me downstairs, no lateness is tolerated. He said strictly, put on white he said before walking away. I just stood there frozen for some seconds, he knows I hate white ! what have I done to my Zack ? He was never that strict to me just Oliver even worst. I limp to the bathroom took another shower, I clean my face and smile in the mirror, I look happy but am not, just for the boys not to worry. I grab my white skinny jeans, with a white long sleeve Adidas. I put on my black sneakers (shoe). I walked downstairs, Dylan was seating on the couch with Dave, while Tristan was seating on the rug writing. I walked to the kitchen, I grab a cup of water.

Dylan walked in, hey frank what's up ? He asked

Nothing, I said in a really dull tone.

About yesterday, he raised his eyebrows.

Nothing, just one of my foolish mistakes. I said now looking at his brown eyes.

Since when you started putting white ? He ask scanning my clothing.

Em...uh.. Dad made me. Dylan knows I hate white.

Oh sorry, just then Zack walked in, dressed in black trousers, blue button sleeve, the arms rolled up a little.

Let's go. He said.

Where ? I asked

What did I tell you this morning ? He asked sternly

I sigh, I just wanted to cry but I repress the tears. That I should not argue with you. I said looking away.

Fine ! He grab my wrist

SMACK SMACK SMACK !

Let's go, with that he walked out and I followed him after Dylan sent me a sympathetic look.

We entered the car and and he started the engine. Then we drove off. I was just staring at the window, this is the first time that we are riding in silence. Just dad and I. I allowed a tear to roll down my cheek, I quickly wipe them seen that we pull in a parking lot.

Go down. He said calmly but firmly.

I did as told not wanting to earn some swats in public. We entered the building and dad went to the desk of a young lady. Suppose she is the receptionist.