Chapter 31

I woke up beside Dylan, Tristan was gone, I ran to my room and got a good shower, I put on my skinny grey jeans, and my red T-shirt, with a red, sweat. I got my stuff for school. I jug the stair, I had never feel so happy in my life. I took orange juice from the refrigerator, I pour cereal in my plate, I took a spoonful of it, I spit it.

Iwwwww ! I poured it in the trash can, I can never eat this, I drank the juice. I went to Tristan's room, he was packing his stuff.

Hey tris ! I smile

Hey Franky, you look happy, he said

Yeah, maybe cause I didn't die, I said and he chuckle.

Let's go ? I asked and he nodded we went to the living room. Zack is seating on the couch.

Come here Franky, he patted his lap. I jumped in his lap and hug him.

You so happy ! Zack said

Yeah, maybe curse I didn't die, I said with a grin.

He chuckle, can you give your declaration to the police ? He said

Yeah, I said kissing his cheek.

Let's go boys Dave said as he walk in.

I stood up from Zack's lap and kiss him one more time, before heading to the car. We drove to school, I actually jumped from the car, I walked in the school with Tristan and Dylan by my side. Dylan left us for his band and girl, we head to our first class, the day was pretty cool. After our classes it was lunch break. Tristan went to his friends Alex and zoey. I went to get us some food, the students were all staring at me and mumbling something. I became uncomfortable, I returned back to our table.

Tris why are they staring at me ? I said

Cause you are smart, that was all he said.

How ?

When you got missing dad called the school, the principal told everyone, and..... He was cut off with mike call.

Franklin Mike ran to me, you are such a hero ! He said

What ?

Look, he brought out his phone and shower me the video I posted on YouTube.

No ! I thought no one in this school would see. I yelled to him.

Hey are you frank ? Two girls a bit taller than me said with a smiled.

Y-yeah, I stuttered

Ahhhh ! The were both screaming and jumping holding each other, their hairs bouncing up and down.
You are so smart, we love you ! The both said. I was frozen. I have ruined my life I mumble under breath still frozen. I ran out and the ran after me, soon others girl joined.

Dylan POV
Frank is the popular kid now, with his videos even my band don't stop talking about him.

Hey, dy your cousin is so hot, will he like me ? Mich my dusty blond friend said.

He is not gay, I said rolling my eyes

But he is free, I might cease the chance, he'll fall in love of me. He said and the lads chuckle including Siva my girl.

Touch him and you die !, I said crushing the can on my hand.

WO man calm down ! He said

I rolled my eyes, he is innocent, so let him be. I said getting up, I spotted frank with mike, talking to some girls.

Hey Franky, who among these beautiful lady is your bride. I sass him.

What ? He fuming.

Hey Frank, he is right. among us who do you choose as your crush ? A girl with black hair asked while the others nod in agreement.