Chapter 24

Zack's POV
This pass two weeks were hell I didn't stop getting in trouble for fighting, when a letter is given to me, I forge Zack's signature. The last time I fought was in the class I think I broke the kids nose. I have less problem with the students, but a huge one with the staff. I am walking to math class and this girl stopped me.

Hey Franklin. She said blinking her eyelashes with her eyebrows raised.

What do you want, I asked rudely.

Is it true that your dad doesn't need you anymore and you are a slave boy ? She asked getting me angry.

Why can't some jerks mind their business, I partly yell at her.

Emm maybe you'll like to hit me the way you do to others boys ? She asked smirking.

No I can't hit a girl, I rolled my eyes at her.

Then In 3 seconds you will be in the director's office for hitting a girl. She said looking at her pink wrist watch.

What ?

1...2...3

Hey what are you doing ? She fell on the ground glaring at me.

Why did you push me ? She said Mr. James was passing by when he noticed us.

What ? I asked nervously.

You hit me cause I told you what the boys were saying about you she fake cried. And Mr James heard all, cause he was now walking furiously toward us.

Mr Johnson how dare you ? He grab my wrist then pull me to the director's office. He narrated all that he saw and he was asked to leave.

The director turn to face me, is a great disappointment Franklin, you been acting up, since the court case with your dad. And I don't like it, now you have to hit a girl ? He turn his office around.

But I didn't ! I yelled

That's it and now you are lying ! He sigh in anger, just leave my office. He said turning his back on me. Then I stomped out slamming the door. Why won't he believe me ? I asked myself.

The whole class was now scared of me except Tristan we are in the grade.
During lunch I sat on my own, thinking about what the girl said probably I might get expelled. Or worse. He didn't give me a letter as usual.

Frank what's wrong about the rumor ? Tristan asked seating by my side.

I didn't do anything to her, it was just a plan to get me in trouble. I said covering my face with my hands.

But why ? He said looking at me. He so curious.

Is okey Tristan, I just want to be alone. I got up and walk to my locker.

Few hours after school was over and we had to walk home.

Wow frank you have become popular, Dylan mocked

Just shut up, I said in a low tone.

Oh I forgot you are the violent guy in school, some kids think is curse your dad is violent. He laughed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ! I held his collar while Tristan pull me away.

You better stop listening to them or you end up broken, Tristan said then I stopped struggling. I
pause to think then I ran ahead of them. Immediately I spotted the house I ran inside. Just to meet Oliver reading something in his laptop. I tried sneaking upstairs without him seen me as usual.

Franklin Johnson come here, he called out in a low tone. I walk to him in anger.
I will ask you some questions, I want you to answer me frankly.
He said now looking at me with his arms crossed. I can see he is trying to control his anger, and that scared, what are those questions gonna be ?