Chapter 7

Ah, josh stop please you are hurting me, Frank scream as josh kicks him.
I will always hurt you, Josh said as he runs after frank that has gotten to his feet and ran away.

Just leave me alone ! Stop hurting me ! Frank scream as tears fell from his cheek.

Never, I will have to kill you before it stops. He said as he stopped running, you are running to your doom.

Frank stopped to see jack holding a knife, a big sharp knife.

I will kill you, and remove your heart, it curses pain to me as long as it beats. He raised the knife to..... Noooo

End of flashback.

Frank POV.
I was panting like crazy, and sweats roll down my face. I walk out of my room, to the dark living room. Thinking.

I can't tell them about my family, and my past. What if josh and jack finds me ?! They will hurt me as always. I don't want to feel that pain , I always feel. They've cursed me a lot of pain. Not till I ran away from home. I went back to sleep after long hours of thinking.

Frank get up, someone shook me.
But I was too tired to get up.
Frank ! It was Oliver's voice, I want to see you in the bathroom before the count of three.
1...2...3 !

He pull the blanket, and....
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Oww stop it hurts. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK !

When I ask you to do something then do it. I walk to the bathroom as Oliver walked out.

I got dressed after taking a shower and brushing. I went downstairs grumpily.

Are you ready for school ? Dave asked as I seat down and wince.

Emm....uh..em am not going to school today. I can't go to school, what if josh finds me.

Hope you are kidding, Oliver said.

N-no am not, I can't tell them why.

You are going that's final, Zack said as he reach for his coffee.

Says who ? I sass him

Says me, and if you are not in the car in 5 minutes, you will be going to school very sore. Zack said in a stern tone.

I huff and groan loudly, I went back to my room, I took a sharp knife, bandages, and my books put them in my backpack. And walk to the car without saying goodbye. And Zack joined me then we drove to school. We park in the parking lot. I walked to my first class, as I walk carefully not wanting josh to see me. I entered the class with ten minutes of lateness, I walk in and sat on an empty chair.