Prince!Tom X Mage!Tord

"You know this isn't what your mother would want from you... Right princey?" Tord says blushing as he holds Tom dearly to him. He doesn't want Tom to get into trouble but Tom only looks deeper into his eyes, "I know the consequences but.." Tom holds Tord's face closer to his and Tord only does the same "It's worth it" Tom continues as he looks at Tord. Tord sighs and smiles kissing Tom softly. Tom kisses back lovingly.

Before this evening..

3rd person perspective :

Tom sitting on his throne looks up at his Mother who was grieving. Tom was becoming king and he didn't like it, his father died by a soldier rebel. Tom was upset but relieved. His father would beat him to 'Man Up' and he didn't like a bit of it. The thought didn't help since he will be the next king. He's not ready..

His mother. Cadence looks at Tom with sadness. "It's time" She says. Yeah it has been 2 weeks after the father's death, Cadence has been taking over the throne but she can't handle it any longer. Tom sighs and shivers from fear.. he doesn't like anyone and he knows he doesn't like gals.. He's pretty sure his mom picked some random gals who look pretty with their makeup.. And such. Tom sighs in defeat.

Edd. Someone who helps the prince claps as the door opens to reveal a crowd of fancy people coming in. And Gals with fancy dressings enter. Tom looks dis interested from every single one but he knew his mother wanted him to pick. He can't do this..

From afar as all of this happens there was a little rascal who also entered. He looks around and hides, Tom never caught him but he was caught off by the way the prince looked. A generic white suit with blue collar. Gold badges on the suit. White pants with long black boots. The prince had golden earrings as well as a golden necklace and hair strands. His hair goes up dazzling and his soft tan but white skin shimmers. A small beard to complete it, that's a prince, his eyes black as black holes. Mysterious but.. The rascal shuts up and looks at himself. He frowns.

Just a tall weirdo. His outfit is fine. A shirt and pants. A weak jacket, it is fine but it doesn't hide the wounds on his body. He was poor and hungry, he has a buff and slim body and a sharp look. Slim pupils making him look frightening. And horned like hair. His eyes gray and lifeless. His snow white skin dusted with freckles. He just scoffs and walks off into the darkness. "I'll just grab some food here and there.."

Tom sighs in defeat. His mom was giving him a glare as a princess and another line up. Every time another being called one would introduce herself before leaving.

The first gal had a yellow shirt, dark skin and beautiful golden eyes, her name was brook. Tom admits to himself she seems like a kind gal, but he never looked at her as someone he would marry. Honesty, she also seemed like she didn't want to get married.

She walks away after bowing, of course with Tom bowing back and waving awkwardly to her, Another one comes in. Pink dress and a snobbish look on her face, there stood another gal, Brown hair and light skin with rosy cheeks and so much make up, Lindsey. She looked like she wanted the prince's body and money which scared him, they bow and she shared a wink to him making him break inside.

Another comes, Green dress and blond hair with slight tanned skin stood another princess, Sophia, she didn't have makeup but she had the purest green eyes making make up not matter with freckles to finish the look. She waves at Tom before bowing, a blush spread on her face when she saw Tom wave back with a smile, Tom thought she was quirky and can be a nice friend. Nothing more. She walks off.

Yet another comes in, Muscular she was her dress was black, feathers coming out of her. Ginger hair with brown eyes and white skin. Princess Renan came in with a stone face. She looked at the prince with no expression before bowing and walking away, Tom was scared of her already as he bowed and didn't wave because of her serious attitude.