Rainy

Tom was sitting in the bus stop waiting for his bus to arrive, It was raining heavily but thank goodness he had an umbrella, He sat on the bench and waited but quickly got bored, While he was waiting he saw another man, The man was soaked with water and didn't have an umbrella making him cold and quiver in the heavy rain as he sat on the same bench next to tom but making sure there was a distance. Tom honestly felt bad for the man asked him "You don't have an umbrella?", The man looked at Tom and nodded, He was quiet astonished by Tom's eyes, Tom gave space next to him and patted on the space "Here, You and I can share mine" Tom said with a smile, The man smiled back making Tom blush quietly, the man scooted closer to Tim making them touch shoulders, He let out a cold and shaky sigh of relief and Tom just held the umbrella between them, Tom said "My name is Tom by the way.. what's yours?" The man looked at Tom and smiled softly "My name is Tord" Said Tord with a thick accent, Tom smiled and said "It's nice meeting you Tord" Tord nodded "Yeah, Same here?" Tord said almost like a question, Clearly he didn't understand a lot of English and Tom finds it cute, They both shared talks together in the rain, Apparently they live in the same hotel and they have the same bus stop, When the bus arrived both Tom and Tord sat together chatting more about life and how jobs suck, Tom teaches Tord a little bit of English in the bus as they arrived to the hotel, Tom entered his room and Tord did the same to, They said their goodbyes.
Tom sat in the couch and held his phone and texted Tord a little, He grew fond of Tord in the years and developed a crush on him, He wonders if Tord felt the same way tho..

Short but fluffy I guess?
Would you guys like part 2? Tell me!