Last Chapter

So Here is the last and final chapter of the story.Thank you so much for all the love you have given to this story.💖💖💖 Thanks a lot !!

RV's POV

Dhruv,Sahil,Adi and me were waiting outside the washroom as girls were inside.Suddenly we found girls coming to us with furious expressions.

" What happened..? " Dhruv ask worried.

Arohi showed the thing they found in there.All of us surrounded her to get a clear view.The small,sharp,shiny thing is reflecting in Our eyes as we look at it.Now we all are sure but still that one last clue is yet to confirm.But How..? I was scratching my stubble and thinking about it when suddenly one something pop up in my mind.

" Kajal..Before the day of our campfire,had our classmates taken the permission of Principle sir..? " I asked.

" Yes.." Kajal replied.

" Lets go guys.." RV said as we all run to the notice board.

~~~

We reach the corridor and was searching that old short notice on the long notice board.

" Guys..its here. " Adi said pointing to the notice across the glass shelf.

We all look at the notice written in the handwriting of one of our classmates followed by the sign of our Principle Raghuvaran Sir as " RV ".Now everything is as clear as crystal.Every piece of a puzzle is at right place.We get what clue Divya wants to convey to us.

" RV..means not Rajiv Saxena..it means Raghuvaran..our Principal Raghuvaran. " RV said pointing at the sign where the two letters are scribble in an elegant way.The sign with initials R and V which are very familiar to us,on every assignment,marksheet,notices and certificates.

" How we fail to notice this..? " Dhruv said caressing the sign.

" That means Raghuvaran sir..?? "

" Yes Champ..he is the one. " I confirm.

" Now come on guys..we need to check the principles cabin. " Dhruv said and we all headed to the final destination.

~~~

Arohi's POV

We stop in front of the cabin.The dim light inside the cabin confirm that someone is there at this hour of night.Silently we all came close to the door.Rajiv slowly try to sneak inside through the key hole.After confirming there is no danger he kick the door with a thud and open it.We all went inside the cabin to find our so called principle Mr.Raghuvaran sir was checking on some documents in his hands.He gets scared with the loud bang and is looking at all of us with fear in his eyes.

" what's happening here..? What are you guys doing here in college till now..? Don't you guys know the rules..? " He asked with raising his voice with a blood red eyes.

We remain silent still staring at him.

" RV..college authority will punish you for the loss you have done to college property. "

This time he raise his voice more.

RV smiled this time.

" And what is the punishment for the loss you have done to our college..? " RV said sliding his hands in his jeans pocket smiling sarcastically.

" What..? What do you mean..? " He asked firmly.

" You know what we exactly mean Mr.principal Raghuvaran. " Druv said crossing his arms and coming closer to him.

" I don't understand what you guys are saying..? "

" Maybe this will help you to understand. " I said showing the golden nif of his pen which I found in the washroom.