Chapter - 15

Hey Guys , Thank you so much for commenting on the last part.I am really happy to know that you guys are enjoying the story.I am really bless to get lovely readers like you.Love you..

Now enjoy the update..  

Rajiv's POV

Me and Arohi came to an empty class.She sit on one bench and I went to sat behind her on another as the whole class was empty.

" How can I solve your doubts if you sat behind me..? " She snap at me.

" Come and sit here. "

I nodded smilingly and sit beside her on the same bench.

" which chapter you want me explain..? " She asked holding the pen between her fingers and tapping it on the desk.

" Umm..whatever you like.. " I fumble.

She look at me for a while and smiled cutely at my condition that I haven't remember even the names of the topics.

" Its ok..We will start from the first topic itself. " she said flipping the pages of book.

" She started explaining everything one by one and I am listening to her attentively like a obedient student. "

" I understand whatever she was teaching,but the each passing second was helping me to know more about her.Her eyes lit up whenever she explains something interesting,a small line form on her forehead whenever she had a doubt.The cute smile playing on her lips when she ask me whether I get that thing or not.The strands of her open hair touch her cheeks when she bend to read something and she immediately tug them back behind her ear when it irritates her.Her each and every movement is worth seeing.I never notice a girl so closely but Arohi..She is different..by all means..

I was busy in my thoughts when she snap her fingers at me.

" What..? " I sat straight not wanting to caught my staring.

" What are you thinking so deeply..? " She asked raising her eyebrow.

" About you.." I blurted out.

" What..? "

" I mean..whatever you are teaching about that. " I stated immediately.

" Ohh,ya..then tell me what is the last definition I read a movement ago. "

" Umm..Its..something..like.."

" Its ok, you can revise it once more after reaching home.We are done for the day. "

She declared and I slept keeping my head on the desk relaxing.

" Thank god..finally.." The words escape my mouth and I can hear her small laugh.

" In fact I am ready to spend whole day here if she is with me sitting this close but I did not pretend it.

" RV..Its running late..come lets go.." she said packing all the stuff.

" Hey..you don't have to worry when I am with you.." I said lifting up the collar of my shirt plastering a smirk.

" Why..? Are you a superhero or something..? " she asked playfully.

" Not a superhero..but if you want..I can be your hero. " I said getting close to her grinning.

We are sitting very close to each other and I can see her cheeks getting a shade of pink.She hadn't move from her place either.Our lips are just an inch far and her breath fanning my face.I bend down and she close her eyes.Our heartbeat fasten.Our lips touch and my phone started ringing.We immediately parted and sit far from each other.My heartbeat still running fast and I attended the call.It was from Sahil who called to inform us about that they all are leaving.I drop the call and look at Arohi.She is still sitting there holding her breath.

" Shit man..what I have done..I must say sorry to her. "

I slowly went to her and she get up from her place.Before I could speak anything she hug me tight.I was totally surprised.

" Arohi..is that mean..you love me..? " I asked still confused.

She slowly broke the hug and look at me.

" Sahil thought you are a charmer in all these things but..You are such a dumbo. " Arohi said smacking my forehead.

I smiled when I recollect what she said and in a span of second I crash my lips on her holding her waist tight.She grasp but soon started responding.We parted after a while and I smiled charmingly.

" I am a charmer..get that.." I said and she hug me blushing.

Full on Rajohi's ( Rajiv + Arohi ) update.. 

Do Vote,Comment,Share.