Chapter - 5

Thank you so much @Elegantndreamy for making such a beautiful cover for my story.

Isn't it Amazing Guys..?

Here is the next update.

Arohi's POV

Today again we had Arvind sir's lecture so again I am sitting with that Rajiv.He is wearing a dark blue t-shirt with black jeans.His tshirt was sticking to his biceps.The casual but ravishing watch on his wrist looking so expensive.He has dark brown eyes,long straight nose and stif jaw line.His silky hairs were styled perfectly.

" Did I just check out Mr.Rajiv Saxena..? "

I mean I never notice him from so close.

First time in my college life I felt something more interesting than teaching.Surprisingly today he was looking so attentive and listening to sir carefully.If he was acting then I have to say that he is really a good actor.

" Focus Arohi..Focus " My mind voice warn me.

Arvind sir started writing on the board and both of us started matching his speed.I am so habituated to sir's speed that I complete the whole writing part earlier than Rajiv.

" Damn.." The words escape his mouth when sir rub the whole thing written on board.

May be he had not competed writing yet.

I slowly slide my book towards his side.He look at the book and then at me but immediately started coping the remaining para from by book.As the lecture gets over he went to his regular last bench but not before saying a soft thanks to me.

~~~

Me and Kajal were sitting in canteen and Dhruv and Champ went to get our food.

" Aru.." Kajal slowly whisper my name.

" Hmm.."

" I want to tell you something.." She said in a low tone.

" Tell na.." I said casually.

" Actually..I like someone. " She said plastering a cute smile.

" What..? Who..? Is he someone from our class..? " I asked her in a hurry with excitement.

" You know him well.." She said holding her smile.

" Dhruv..? " I asked and she blush all red.

" Oh..My..God Is it really him..? " I asked her not believing my ears and she nodded yes blushing.

" Wow..My two best friends will be together.." I said dreamily.

" But wait..Did you tell him..? Come on lets tell him.." I said grabbing her hand.

" No Aru..Not now. " She said holding me back.

" But Why..? " I said disappointedly.

" I will definitely tell him but at right movement.Not now.." She said calmly.

" Ok..Fine." I said smilingly.

" Just promise me that you won't blurt out in front of him. " She warn me.

She know me and my too much over excited attitude very well.

" Ok baba..I will shut my mouth,But I am really happy." I said hugging her and she hug me back.

" Who is happy for whom..? " Dhruv said sitting on the chair opposite to mine and sahil sit beside me.

" I am happy that you both brought us our fav manchurian rolls. "

" Don't need to be happy these were for me and Dhruv,This one is for you. " Sahil said taking out a small candy from his shirt pocket and everyone is started laughing hard.

We were chilling in the canteen while eating and chatting on random things when I saw RV was sitting with Adi and Priya on the table next to me.I can see him very well as he and priya was facing to me and Adi was sitting opposite to them backfacing me.

RV and Priya were sitting pretty much close and in span of ten minutes Priya laughingly fell on RV more than twelve times resting her head on his shoulder holding his arm tightly.He is also laughing with her.Don't know what they were discussing so funny!!

I have also male friends Dhruv and champ but I never get too much cozy with them.I am not jealous or anything.I mean why should I be jealous ? There is perfectly no reason for me to be jealous.

Its not like he is my boyfriend or anything.

I was looking at him.He was holding her hand and suddenly he look at me back.Our eyes met and he immediately left her hand.I shrug my shoulders in response and concentrated on my food.But from the corner of my eyes I can see the small smile playing on his lips.  

I am sure you loved this update.Just let me know through your comments.