Chapter- 9

Sahil's POV

Its late man.How can I be so careless that I haven't paid attention towards time.Its 7.30 in evening and I was still in my college lab working on my assignment.My friends have left after the last lecture as there are hardly some students who stay in college after the last bell.For god's sake one of my classmate Nihar was with me in lab before but he had a call from his home so he left half an hour ago and now in the whole college at this mid evening I was alone.I am habituated to such situations before as a clever student I used to be in library till late night but today I don't know I am feeling something weird.

Tik..tok..tik..tok..The wall clock making its usual sound in the deep silence and it scared me a bit.Collecting all my stuff and keeping it in my bag I came out of the lab and started walking through the long corridors of our college.I look sideways and there were not a sign of single person.The clerk and all college staff must be retarded to their quarters earlier today.

I continued to walk in the dim light of tubelights hanging on the sidewalls of corridor as I can see the darkness all over the college campus.As I was walking I feel someone is following me.A shiver ran down my spine.I stop there and slowly turn to look at back but there is no one.I wipe the sweat on my forehead by handkerchief and continued walking in the utter silence.Suddenly one tubelight started blinking.I hesitantly look up there and it was still blinking and with a loud crash it breaks into pieces.Each and every tubelight started blinking and the lights went of leaving me in a center of corridor with only and only horrified darkness scaring me to death.I started running with a full speed.My heartbeats are racing like a bullet train.My steps are not steady but I continued running as fast as I can.I came towards the main gate of our college and there was standing our regular watchman uncle.He look at me panic.My heart beat came to normal seeing him.Calming myself I left the campus.

Arohi's POV

" Guys did you read the notice ? " Kajal asked as she bite into her pizza slice.

" Kajal,there is a huge corridor in our college which has a huge notice board streatching along its length with pieces of white paper stuck on it.You expect me to read all that..? "

Dhruv asked exasperated.

" Well,If you would have read it then you would have known that today our class has arrange campfire just as a fun activity. "

" What..?

"No way!"

" Campfire..? " I asked totally excited.

" I mean,seriously campfire..? " Dhruv gaped.

" Wow..Like wow.." I said not able to control my excitement.

I look at Sahil and he was just busy in his own thoughts.I snap my fingers at him.

He look at me with a jerk.

" Are you ok champ..? Why are you so silent..? " I asked with concern.

" Nothing Arohi,just.. "

" Have you listen about todays campfire..? "

" Ya..I am very..excited..? " He replied but his tone was not as usual excited.

May be he studied whole night so was tired.

But.."campfire" I am all excited.

The Scary Game Starts..😈😈