Chapter - 8

Rajiv's POV

Me and Adi were sitting at our last bench just talking about random things.The first lecture is going to start in sometime.I look at front and found Scholar,Sahil and Kajal were sitting there but Arohi still has not come yet.I was glancing at the door waiting for her.

" What's the scene Bro?? " Adi asked me raising his eyebrow smirking.

" What scene..? " I asked him back.

" You and Arohi.."

" What bullshit "

" I was watching you from day one you have targeted her.First in the canteen and then you shout at Priya for her and yesterday you borrow her notes..So..I thought.."

" Stop right there. " I warn him but my voice was playful.

He stop but then burst out into laughter as later I too join him.

Arohi's POV

Yesterday after my argument with Dhruv I was thinking about it till late in night.That was the result I woke up late today and now ultimately late for my first lecture.I hurried my steps towards the class.I reach the door and found Shruti mam has entered the class.The class is full and my friends were already arrive.Hesitantly I knock the door.

" May I come in mam..?

The whole class look at me.Oh my god this is so embarrassing.

Shruti mam look at me through her big black spects.

" You are late miss.Arohi "

" Sorry Mam.I was.."

" Its ok.Take your seat."

" Thank you mam. "

I thank god mentally.Sometimes my sincerity paid back me through this ways.I sit besides Kajal she gave me a small smile.I smile back and concentrated on the lecture as our mam was glancing at me again.

I was concentrating on the topic when suddenly something hit my shoulder from behind.It was a paper ball.Rolling down slowly it fell on my lap.I glace sideways but no one is looking at me.I open the paper ball and started reading it.

If I pass through this subject I won't hesitate to give whole credit to you.Thanks for the notes.

I know who wrote this.I look back at Rajiv and he is already looking at me with a smile.He mouth me thank you and I nodded smilingly.He pointed me to look at the shelf attach to my desk.There I found my notes kept with a chocolate bar.

Well..I like his way of saying thanks..

I again look at him smilingly and he smiled back.

~~~

As the lecture gets over Dhruv turn backward to me.

" Arohi,Sorry for yesterday.I overreacted a bit. " He apologize.

" Whatever Dhruv! " I said looking away.

" No Arohi, I am really sorry,extremely sorry " He pleaded giving the best puppy face.

I smiled at his gesture and gave him my ever cute smile.

" Its ok.I forgive you. "

" Thank you Aru.." he said giving me a sidehug.

" Oh..finally the two besties are back. " Sahil interrupted.

We gesture him and he two join the hug.

" Hey, How can you forget about me..? " Kajal said pouting before joining the group hug.Seriously, How much these guys irritate me but still I love them.

Chocolate and all..*wink*  Anyways..

Feedback Awaited..