Chapter - 19

Arohi's POV

Divya..our friend..the most innocent and cute girl of our class is not with us anymore.How is this possible?? The incident happen just a movement ago and we are still not out of that situation.The whole college is drawn in fear and sadness due to her sudden death.The police came to the accident spot and make some inquiry about the accident.Our teachers make the announcement that none of us are allowed to stay in college after our lectures.After all this things half an hour later Kajal told us that she want to talk to us and now seven of us are standing in an empty classroom.

" Kajal..what is the matter? What is so urgent you wanna talk about? " Dhruv asked her holding her chin as tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.

Kajal look at him with teary eyes and then started sobbing in his arms.

" Dhruv..Div..Divya..I..couldn't..do..anything.. " She was crying badly at the same time we all are in the tears.

" Shh..calm down kajal..Calm down.." Dhruv caress her back trying to calm down her while me,Adi and priya were holding sahil who was silently sobbing.RV was standing in a corner.Tears form in his eyes.

" Dhruv..This is not an accident..this is a murder. " Suddenly Kajal said shocking the hell out of us.

" What..? " RV asked walking to them.

" Kajal..what are you talking..? " Dhruv asked equally shock.

" Yes Dhruv..When Divya is taking her last breath she whisper something in my ears..the name of the person who is behind all this incidents all this while. " Kajal said sobbing at the same time.

" Who is he..? " Sahil asked with a blood red eyes.

" RV.. " Kajal said glaring at RV and I feel like the earth below my feet is gone.

" What..? Kajal are you out of your mind..? " RV asked her not recollecting what she told a second ago.

" Yes..You are the murderer..Divya whisper only two letters before her death and that words are RV " She said stressing the last word.

" Kajal..Are you sure..? " Dhruv asked her again and she nodded.

" This is not possible. " This time I spoke up.

I went to RV and hold his hand in mine and he look at me with concern in his eyes.

" I know RV has been known as rowdy of the college and he is not so studious type but he is pure at heart.He is the one who help mitali,He is the one who saved Dhruv's life.How can you say this..? " I said firmly.

" But then what about I herd a while ago..? " Kajal said wiping her tears.

" I don't know about others..but I trust him. " I said becoming the grip of our hands tighter.

" Rajiv is not only my best friend but he is the most important part of my life and I too trust him. " Adi said coming forward and placing his hand on RV's shoulder.

" Me too " Priya supported.

RV look at Adi and he blink his eyes supportively.RV went to sahil and slowly sit besides him.

" Sahil..I haven't done.."

" I trust you Rajiv " Before RV could complete sahil hug him with teary eyes.RV caress his back to calm down him.

" Kajal..I too feel RV is not at fault,lets give him one chance to prove him. " Dhruv explain wiping her tears and she nodded.

" RV..we too trust you. " Dhruv said getting up from his place.

" Dhruv its not just a matter of trust but..its a matter of our unity and friendship.I really don't understand why Divya has taken my name..? Its a very serious blame on me. " RV said pressing his temple.

" Don't worry Rajiv..We will find out this mystery. " Dhruv said directly looking into his eyes.

" If you guys are with me..then I promise..today's night will be the last darkest night in this college. " RV said with so much anger visible in his tone.

" Its show time.."

Are You Excited To Face Something Evil..?? 😈😈😈