Chapter - 2

Arohi's POV

We all students were gather in our new classroom.As usual Dhruv and Sahil were sitting on the first bench and me and kajal on the second.I love to sit in front as it keeps me focus on teaching.I can see the familiar faces in classroom.I am a talkative girl so apart from our group I had many friends in class except that RV's group.I smilingly waved at my other friends.

Ten minutes later our principal Mr.Raghuvaran entered the class followed by our some of senior teachers.Mr.Raghuvaran gives a welcome speech and told some important things as we are in the final year of our college.I listen to his each and every word carefully.He is my inspiration.He is very strict but a kind hearted person.Our principal left the classroom and our class teacher has taken the charge.

Rajiv's POV

It was the first day of my final year.I was sitting with Adi on last bench and Priya was sitting with another girl next to me.That girl is giving flirty looks to me from the time I have seated here.I was scanning the whole classroom when I found some of the familiar guys and girls.I look at the front and found Scholar and his group..Yaa..that damn Dhruv's group has occupied the first and second bench.How can anyone seat at the first bench in front of our so much strict teachers.I really don't understand what motivated them to sit at front.

" Boring People " I rolled my eyes over them.

Our principal come to the classroom and give us very long speech from which I hardly get anything.Firstly that irritating girl who were drooling over me all this time and then the principal's long speech." God save me.." I muttered to myself.After attending back to back two lectures I decided to chill out in canteen to get down the hangover of two lectures.

Arohi's POV

Me and Sahil went to our canteen to grab some food as I was starving after two heavy lectures while Dhruv and Kajal chose to sit in classroom itself as Dhruv was clearing some doubts of Kajal which she didn't understand during the lecture.

" Arohi what you like to eat..? " Sahil asked cutely.

" I want my fav veg cheese roll and cad'b " I answer with a cheesy smile.

Sahil went to stand in a queue of canteen counter and I sit on a nearby table.Taking out my cellphone I started surfing through the social networking sites when I hear the sound of chair besides me slowly pulled out.I look at the person in front me and What the hell..!!! He is none other than Rajiv and his bloody arrogant group.He sit on the chair beside me and kept his long legs on the table.

" Excuse me.." I said in a rude voice.

He look at me for a second but then ignore.

" I am sitting here already.."

" So..? " He said casually not really looking at me.

" So better you find another place for you.." I said greeting my teeth.

" Arohi Krishnan..When RV chose something then that thing will be RV's..Right boys..? " He said getting up from his chair and his group supported him.

I was trying to say something when Sahil came to me hurriedly listening to our loud argument as all the canteen crowd were staring at us.

" What happen Arohi..? "

" Champ tell them to get lost from here. "

" Champ..but he is looking more like champu.." Adi said and RV and his friends started laughing loudly.

" RV look.." 

" Champu..be in your limits otherwise.." RV said in a threatening tone.

" Otherwise what..? " I said looking at him with so much anger.

" Arohi let's just went to some other table.."

" But Champ.." 

" Arohi Lets Go.." Sahil grab my hand and pulled me away from that table before our argument turn into a big fight.

" You be the worst. " I said to Rajiv while glaring at him.

" No babe I be the best. " He said winking at me.

" Stupid,annoying creature " I muttered as we headed towards the next table.But I can hear his laugh behind my back. 

Feedback Awaited..