Chapter 40: ...until I met you

Start from the beginning

"It shows you're strong" I said, smiling "Look at you now! Working at the Supreme Court and it's what? Your second case? That's amazing and something you should be proud of"

Ava blushed.

'She definitely likes you'

'Order I swear-'

"Thank you" she said.

"What about twenty questions?" I asked "Both of us got really deep, really quickly" 

She chuckled nervously.

"I mean, you're really easy to talk to" she blurted out.

I laughed slightly, watching a blush come across her cheeks.

'That proves it' Order confirmed.

'Since when were you a love expert Mr Lord-of-destruction'

'That's a new nickname and of course I know what love is, I just haven't had a great experience with it either Perseus, you're not the only one' Order said sourly.

I didn't want to push it so I stayed silent.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked.

"Orange and yellow" she replied.

"Mine is blue" I replied "And purple"

"What's your favourite food?" She asked.

"My mum's homemade blue cookies" I said.

"Blue cookies?" she exclaimed.

"Long story" I said "What about you?"

"Nachos" she replied.

"Favourite tv show?" I asked, making her go red.

"Um...it's actually both shows you're in" She said "Creepy Hollow and Panic! At The Disco: Don't threaten me with a good time"

"Well there's nothing wrong with that" I said "Mine is Lucifer and Supernatural"

"You seem like that type of person" she said, giggling at my confused face.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked, making her laugh.

"Favourite season?" she asked.

"Summer" I replied "I can swim and watch the stars at night"

"Winter because I get to rug up and have as much coffee as I want" Ava said, making me laugh.

"That is very true" I said "Favourite animal?"

"Cat"

"Dog"

"Night or Day?"

"Night"

"Day"

"Favourite..."

~20 minutes later~

I learned so much about Ava in the last twenty  minutes.

Apart from liking orange, yellow, nachos, Creepy Hollow,  Panic! At The Disco: Don't threaten me with a good time, winter, day and cats; her favourite drink is coffee, she would rather take a train then a car, she loves watching youtube, she loves her job and it's her dream job, she used to play netball, baseball and did a little fencing, she would want the ability of invisibility so she can prank people, she doesn't have any siblings, her birthday is 7 of May, she's 21, she has one friend who is Rachel Dare (who I was completely shocked about and she was shocked I knew her) and that is some of the things I found out.