#1 T's and O's

I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thing where I share some thoughts and opinions (T's and O's) I have about the Avatar series. I was thinking about doing it after so many chapters in not just this book, but my other ones as well. Feel free to comment, whether you agree, disagree, let me know. I'd love to hear all of your thoughts.

#1 I don't watch LOK because it makes me extremely sad that Suki isn't involved, Aang and Sokka are dead, Katara, Zuko, and Toph are old as dirt, Aang wasn't a great father, and how dirty they did Toph. TOPH DESERVED SO MUCH BETTER! I just feel like it's a huge slap in the face to my childhood. BUT I do watch LOK moments on youtube, so I'm kinda familiar with the show.

#2 I am not a Zutara shipper! Let me elaborate, I ship their friendship, but not romantically. The last episode when Zuko finally saw Mai was such a cute moment, it made my little shipping heart swell. Also, when Ty Lee was like,"it'll be nice seeing Zuko again, won't it Mai?" Then Mai gave that little smile and was embarrassed, one of my favorite scenes! Although, I'm not a huge fan of Mai, I still have love for her, and she's one of the most relatable characters in ATLA  (even though she might be a huge b*tch in this book, not sure yet).

#3 I don't think there should be a live action series. If you didn't hear, Netflix is doing a live action Avatar series and I'm not saying I'm not going to watch it, I just don't think it's necessary.

Ok guys, that's it for my thoughts and opinions on The Avatar series, but don't worry, because I plan to do this again after so many chapters. Let me know what you think comment, message me, let me know what you think. I'd love to know what you think. I'm also thinking about doing a Sokka or Haru story, so let me know what you think of that idea.