Exciting News!

Edit: Book 2 of Coco is no longer In the Name of Love, it is now called 'Kimi.'

Heyy party people, exciting news! With the quarantine going on, I've decided to make a childhood series (this reading list can be found on my profile)! This series will of course have the Avatar, and I'm thinking my next book I'll be working on is Glee because that was a big part of our childhoods as well. I came up with this idea because the only thing keeping me sane during this time is thinking back to my childhood before things got hectic, and it makes me genuinely happy! Plus I still enjoy older shows like the Avatar and Glee and I think they're much better than today's shows.

Also, I have been working on Book 2 of Coco, Kimi, which has 7 parts so far, and I was thinking of another Avatar book as well! So many new things coming soon and I am so excited, and Do not worry, I will be editing my books soon! Love y'all!

Just in case you don't read my other books, and didn't see this message:

Edit: Hi, I know everything is crazy right now. From the corona to the riots that are happening. I give my love and support to everyone out there who has been affected by these events. As a black girl myself, and someone who has lost someone to covid, I hear you, I see you, I understand, and I'm praying for you. I am also very grateful for our allies being just as outraged as we are, I see you and I appreciate you. Just know as an ally myself, I don't care if you're apart of the lgbtq community or if you're white, black, pink, blue or any color, if your experiencing racism, discrimination, colorism, harassment, anything, I will fight for you just as you are fighting with us. RIP to George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and to all the people who's life was taken away due to police brutality and never got the justice they deserved, we didn't forget you!