Book 1: Water (Kimi)

Word count: 2,535

Before you read, this book is under major editing! Reading it I realized that it's all over the place. I am also adding more details to my sentences because I feel like they're waaay to basic. So I will be fixing all of those things. Nothing about the story is changing and NO new storylines will be added, so you're welcome to read now or after I edit, it's totally up to you! But I recommend reading after I edit so you'll enjoy it more. I think this story has a lot of potential and you'll Like it. Also, the parts in the story that are in italics are thoughts, mostly what Kimi is thinking. Just wanted to clear everything up, happy reading!

I DO NOT OWN THE ATLAxLOK SERIES! I DO NOT OWN CHARACTERS or PICTURES USED THROUGHOUT THIS BOOK, I DID NOT WRITE THE AVATAR SCRIPT, AND I WAS NEVER APART OF THE CREATION OR MAKING OF THE SHOWS OR THE COMICS! And I do not own the original images used! I only take credit for characters I created!

...

Book 1: Water

Book 1: Water

"I'm going to die out here, aren't I?" I ask no one in particular.

3.

That how many days I've been out here.

'What's going on here?' You're probably wondering. Well, I'm lost. Stranded out at sea... On an iceberg to be more specific. I don't know where I am or how close I am to land, but I'm starving and I'm cold, obviously. It's been a few years since I started traveling by myself because, well... I don't have a home anymore, and this is my life I guess; constantly on the move, not knowing where I'm going. I know, sad, but that's life.

'Looks like this is the end, tummy!' I think to myself.

Let me start from the beginning. Hi, my name is Kimi, but you can call me Coco. My father gave me that nickname because when I was younger, I was always in trouble for stealing the chocolate from our pantry, and it was grandmothers favorite nickname for me when she was alive- wow, what I'd do for a piece of chocolate right now. I'm starving! Anyway, last time I checked I have curly hair and brownish eyes? I mean, I think they're brown. Not too many mirrors out here, especially in the middle of the ocean. Yep, not really much to me. Short hair, brownish eyes, no home, cool.

I was born in the Fire Nation 15 years ago. And no, not the fancy rich part you're probably thinking of. We're actually at war, it's been one hundred years. My father use to tell me stories of when he was a little boy and how him and his family were always moving to search for better living conditions for him and his siblings, I guess kind of like what I'm doing now.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmomy. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only The Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them, but when the world needed him most... he vanished. The next Avatar was to be born an Air Nomad, so the Firelord wiped out the Air Nation. Though hope has left the lives of many, I still believe that one day, he'll come back and restore peace and balance to the world.