Chapter #15: List Of friends

Start from the beginning

"Ok thanks" 'Horses and horse shoes' I wrote beside Lucky's name "Can I talk to your sister? or can you tell me about Magic?" "Oh! Magic you want to know what she likes?" "Yes, that would be nice" "She loves stuffies and she loves any toy that can be chewed on" I nodded "Ok, Thank you! Can I talk to Petal?" "Sure! Lemme go get her" as Lucky left I erased the question marks beside Magic's name and added 'Stuffies and Chewable toys' "Blue?" The soft and fragile voice flowed through my ears.

"Hi... Lucky said you wanted to talk to me" I nodded "I want to know what you like" "What I like...?" She cocked her head, I nodded in return "I really like birds... though I am scared of them... and Gravity falls, both Lucky and I love it" I nodded and thanked her writing down 'Birds amd Gravity falls' beside Pets name. "I'm assuming your going to want me too?" Levi asked "Yea that would be nice" "I like collars, and anime" "Anime? What kind?" "I'm watching Pokemon with Magic, so both her and I really like Pokemon" "Oh ok" I smiled writing 'anime' beside levi's name hoping I would remember which anime.

"Is that all you needed Blue's?" I nodded a big smile plastered across my face "Yep! Thanks!" I walked out of the door and went straight to Temraki and Bently's house trudging my way through the deep snow. Once I got onto the porch two dogs started to bark "Tem, Someone's here!" I didn't even knock and Bently could already tell I was at the door because of how many dogs they had.

"Calm down Gunter, Moo sit" Temraki pushed through the two barking dogs "Hello?" he opened the door a huge smiled on his face as always "I need to know something you like" "I still love Adventure time" "Ah, ok" I wrote 'Adventure time' beside Temraki's name "And what about Bently? I'd like to ask him the same question" "He likes stress toys, frisbees and balls" I nodded writing down 'Stress toys, frisbees and balls' beside Bently's name "I gotta hurry up, I still have a lot of people to ask.

I turned away from the door and stepped down the steps "Ok see you Blue" Temraki waved closing the door, I walked over to Aphmaus house and knocked on the door "Come in!" I heard Aphmau call from inside. She doesn't even know who it is... How does see know that it's not a stranger? I sighed opening the door and walking in "Hey!" Aphmau leaned over the couch. She was sitting down with Aaron on the couch.

I looked around knowing Kawaii~Chan would be sneaking on these two "I need to know your guys favorite things" I held up my note book, my pencil in hand "Corgi's" Aphmau squeaked happily as I wrote down 'Corgis' beside her name "And I like anything really" Aaron shrugged "Ok... welp thanks. I'm gonna go check with Kawaii~Chan's and Katelyn" I started to walk up the stairs, once I reached the top Kawaii~Chan was taking photos of Aaron and Aphmau.

"Hey Kc?" she turned around and her phone flashed in my face,I looked at her stunned. The bright light had blinded me for a moment "Opps! Sorry Blue~Kun! Kawaii~Chan was just watching her OTP!" I nodded "I assumed so" I shook my head and cleared my vision

"I need to know what you like" "Kawaii~Chan loves shipping!" I chuckled "That's obvious. I need to know something you like that isn't 100% obvious" Kawaii~Chan cocked her head and nodded "Kawaii~Chan likes cats" I sighed "Yea. Of course you do" even though I already knew she liked cats I wrote it beside her name. "Anything else?" I asked "Kawaii~Chan likes bows and anything cute that could be put in her hair" She smiled "Thanks, I'm gonna go asked Katelyn" "Be careful Blue~Kun! Katelyn~Sama is being mean!" Kawaii~Chan pouted crossing her arms.

"Ok thanks for the warning Kc, I'll talk to you later" "Bye Blue~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan waved, I walked up to Katelyn's door and knocked "Come in" she sighed angrily and I opened the door, I stepped in closing it behind me "What do you want?" she growled, she had gauntlets on her hands. They had a fire design and they had sharp blades on each finger, Katelyn turned towards me and she swatted at me, her hand stopped just beside my face.