Chapter #17: The Christmas Cats

(The drawing above is very old)

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

As I opened The door to Aphmaus house I heard meowing of cats, I couldnt smell Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan in the house only Aphmau and a bunch of cats... I hesitantly walked up the stairs and into Aphmaus room "W-what the?!" There were a bunch of cats sitting at the bed, a purple, black and white cat with caramel eyes was standing in front of brown and white cat with a red nose. Both were wearing Christmas sweaters.

I stood there stunned. "Look there's another one" "B-Blue?!" that two cats spoke to me. My eyes widened and I backed up "Another dog lover. We'll show him the spirit of the Christmas cats!" one of the other cats meowed "Calm down Blitzen. Hello, I'll go through the same thing with you." the red nosed cat walked closer.

"My comrades in sweaters behind me are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen" "Are you kidding me...? Are you guys santas reindeers as... cats... and who are you...? The only other reindeer I can think of is... Rudolph... I mean it makes sence you have a red nose..." "No, I'm Randy" "But... that's not a reindeers name..." "So? Anyways... You have the smell of dog all over you, you don't have any love for cats when they're so much better." "Wha..." before I could say anything the cat spoke again "We must show you the way of the cat" "But wait I" "Poof!" He meowed out.

I shined a bright white light and I turned into a cat! I was fully white with blue splats and blue fluff at the tips of both my ears, white fluff at the tip of my tail, like all the other cats I wore a sweater. Mine had Rudolphs head on it "What... No! Turn me back! I have a cat! I have a cat! His name is Axel!" I meowed my ears back "I hate being in an animal form!" I hissed turning away "Turn you back? I can't do that. You've got to do it yourself" Randy turned away "What? How do I do that?!" "Show someone the catmas cheer, make their day as cat and you shall turn back" Randy walked to the other cats who were swarming Aphmaus poor dog who was staying on the bed.

"Blue! you shouldn't have come! I'm sorry I got you into this!" "Aphmau? What.... He turned you into a cat... too..." she nodded "Your a really small cat..." I looked down at Aphmau, she shook her head "No you're just really big" She replied "Really? I am?" "Yea you were bigger than Randy too" "That's odd... I'm a really small human" She nodded in agreement "What are we supposed to do?" "Well... I'm gonna go talk to Celestia.... than... we can go out... and... find someone to spread 'catmas' cheer to..." I nodded "Ill sit here and wait. I need a second to comprehend what is currently happening" Aphmau nodded running over and jumping onto the bed, she had started a conversation with her puppy.

What's going to happen when I turn back human?! Am I still going to have the ears and tail like a meifa'w... or are they going to dissapear? Are the going to replace my werewolf ears? Maybe they'll take them away completely? My eyes widened I don't want that! I like being a werewolf! Even if the type of werewolf I am I hate... but I love being a werewolf... I don't want to change... I took deep breaths I was panicking

"Ok! Let's go" Aphmau startled me out of my thoughts. I nodded in agreement "Is there anywhere you want to go first?" I nodded "Is Katelyn here?" "Yea, she should be in her room" "You want to come? I'm going to try with her" "Uhm... sure" Aphmau agreed. I think she was startled at how good I was at being a cat espically when I started to scratch at Katelyns door. When she didn't answer right away I lightly meowed. "Aphmau!" Katelyn yelled angrily opening the door. I closed my eyes and let out a half meow then I started to purr.

I rubbed my face up against Katelyns leg and meowed looking up at her. She looked down at me a let a small smile creep up on her face "Y'know... your kinda cute" Katelyn picked me up which pushed the air out of my lungs, I meowed out in surprise and crawled onto her shoulder when she tried to cradle me I still continued to purr "Where's Aphmau? And whats with you twos weird colours?" Katelyn looked down at Aphmau.