Chapter #25: You Love Me?

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

That morning I woke up, I was laid on top of Zane his arms were wrapped around my waist and I was gently... purring...? "W-What the!" I exclaim quickly pushing myself up into a sitting position and straddling Zane, my purring stopped imediently and Zane woke up groggy "What's wrong? What happened?" Zane opened his eye and looked up and me. He cocked his eye brow and spoke once more "What's wrong Blue? It looks like you seen a ghost" I shook my head taking a deep breath and chuckling "No, I just spoked myself. I'm all good" I got off of Zane and stretched, my back cracking and I leaned slightly backwards.

I heard soft purring and a meow "Hey Enternal. Hi Fury" I smiled nodding to each of them than leaning down and petting them behind the ear "You seem cheery" Zane's mask hid his smile, he adjusted himself so his arms were at the back of his head "I do? Maybe I just got some sleep for once" I laughed jokingly, Zane looked at me worried.

"You don't normally get sleep...?" I shook my head "Its fine though, it's not because anything bad. I just Like staying up late I guess" I lied. "You should get better sleep Blue" "I know, I know, I get told that all the time. It's fine though. I'm fine, anyways... are you going to make breakfast or... me?" I smirked knowing Zane would deny my offer for cooking for the safety of his house "No no no no, I'm making breakfast. You sit down right there and... watch T.V. or something!" Zane quickly jumped up off of the couch and rushed to the kitchen.

I chuckled sitting onto the couch, Enternal saw that I sat down and meowed happily walking towards me Fury under her as she walked. Enternal hoped up onto my lap and Fury did her best to get onto the couch, she couldn't do so and I ended up helping her. I put her on the couch beside me but she quickly denied and hoped onto Enternal's back who laid on my lap, the two cats started to purr, Fury lightly kneaded Enternals back as the two quickly fell asleep leaving me stuck underneath them.

I sighed slowly leaning back on the couch not wanting to wake up my two babies that were sleeping. I closed my eyes and listened to Zanes movement, he was humming and I could hear that he was swaying his hips, his heart beat was either unusually loud or I was just really good at hearing because through all the sizzling and clinging of pans I could hear his heart beat it was beating softly and slowly, not quick paced or out of control like he would be if scared or nervous. Listening to his heartbeat calmed me and almost put me to sleep until... Fury stretched and yawned a long exaggerate meow came with the yawn.

It didn't exactly startle me but at the same time did, I don't know Really? Red laughed Scared of your own cat meowing? I'm not, it just startled me. I was so into listening to Zanes heartbeat that I got lost in thought and forgot that other things were still around. Yea sure, whatever. Red scoffed not wanting to believe what I had said. I was brought out of my head when Zane screamed and things clattered to the ground, I jumped up acidently throwing my cats onto the floor and looked around panicked. "Are you ok?!" I quickly raced for Zane in the kitchen. once I got into the kitchen I looked around, there was two dirty pans on the floor and Zane was just... standing there... he looked shocked.

"Zane..?" I spoke softly which caused Zane to come out of his shocked state "Y-Yea...?" "Are you ok?" I asked slowly "Yea... I'm fine." He shook his head quickly and  leaned down to pick up the pans then put them into the sink. He turned and looked at me leaning on the counter "You ok...?" I asked nervously "Yea I'm fine, just scared me." "Your not hurt are you...?" Zane looked at his hands and feet than looked up at me and shook his head "No, I'm fine. Don't worry Bluesy" I chuckled at the cute nickname than nodded "Should I help in here or..." Zane laughed "You and your ors" Zane rolled his eye "Breakfast is already ready you're a few minutes too late to help." Zane laughed passing me a plate of cheesy scrambled eggs, toast and fried baloney.

"Go sit on the couch" he laugh again and I quickly scurried to the couch and plopped down placing my plate on the small coffee table, I waited for Zane to come into the living room and he did only after like three minutes "What took you so long?" I teased as he sat beside me "I was caught in a daze thinking about how cute you are" Zane flirted and chuckled as he got up again "Apple juice, orange juice, milk or chocolate milk?" Zane asked Chocolate milk was what I wanted but, boom! werewolves can't have chocolate. I sighed thinking, than giving in. I'll just throw it up later "Chocolate milk please" I asked politely, Zane nodded his dumb fucking mask hiding that adorable smile!

I heard the fridge open and clanking of things once again. I looked at the delicious steamy plate of food and felt my stomach growl, I couldn't wait to dig in. Only a few seconds later Zane came back out with a cup is chocolate milk and orange juice, he placed each down on the table then grabbed his fork "You look hungry, ready to dig in?" Zane asked, I nodded grabbing my knife and gobbling down the two pieces of toast "Calm down, eat slowly the food isn't going anywhere" Zane said, he put a cut piece of cheesy egg into his mouth and started to chew.

Once we were done breakfast we talked for a bit, but the cat and kitten contiued to meow for attention so we decided to play with them, Zane had a stick with a rope and ball attached to it for me to take home for Enternal. I swung it around as I sat on the couch. I watched the cat and kitten go crazy chasing it and laughed when they bumped their heads trying to get it "You guys are too cute" I laughed "not as cute as you" Zane whispered "Yea- Wait what?" I quickly shoot a glance at Zane and he laughed shaking his head "Of you didn't hear it the first time than you won't the second! I'm not repeating!" He laughed as I looked at him grumpily.

"You're not fair! I want to knnnnoow!" I whined pouting "Well to bad Bluesy, you didn't listen, now you don't get to know" Zane laughed scoping me up like his bride and cradling me in his lap, I pouted and crossed my arms. I could feel my face start to heat up "Is someone blushing?~" Zane chimed and I quickly covered my hot,
pink cheeks "I think someone is blushing!~" Zane contiued to tease "Yes he's blushing super red now" "F-Fine! Fine! I'm blushing!" I growled uncovering my face and looking away from the presumably smirking Zane.

"You. Are. A. Tease." I scoffed "Yea but you love me for it" Zane said confidently "Who said I loved you?" I snickered, Zane looked at me and he looked very hurt "I'm just kidding" I sighed not wanting to hurt my best friend and crush "I love you" Under his mask I could tell he was smiling which made me happy "I love you too" "Y-You... L-Love... Me...?"