Chapter #12: Sometimes People Do Dumb Things

🦊Blue's P.O.V🦊

I felt weight get put on my wrists and a soft sweet whisper in my ear "B-Blaze...?" the hands on my wrists were hotter than normal "Blaze?" I opened my eyes "Hey sleepy head" "H-How long was I out for?" "A while, not too long though" "W-Wait! m-my cookies!" I barked out my eyes widening "Don't worry about it sweetheart" "W-Why not?" "I took them out!" Blazes ears perked and he was proud.

"Only... I burned my hands" he showed me the second degree burn on his one hand soon showing me the other, he didn't seem too phased by pain "Blaze! Are you ok?!" I tried to sit up but alas I couldn't because of the larger male that was on top of me "Yea I'm fine? Why does it matter?" "What did you do?! You have second degree burn on your hands!" "I forgot oven mitts, I couldn't find any" "Blaze! You idiot!" I yelped then growled "Ugggh, Let me heal your hands" "Ok" Blaze aloud me to sit up and I held his one hand in mine.

I close my eyes and healed his hand then healed the other. I felt a flash of tiredness, dizziness and heat flood over me, I got up and attempted to walk to the kitchen but fell blacking out.

I felt warm, and comfortable I shifted lightly, I could feel warm skin on my body. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, I was on top of Blaze his bare chest warm like a rock in the sun, his one arm resting on my bare back his other holding his phone up to his face as he swiped with an occasional chuckle and double tap of his thumb.

I cuddled in closer to Blazes body with a soft sigh "You awake?" Blaze asked averting his eyes from his phone and directing them at me "Y-Yea..." I spoke weakly, I felt sick and dizzy and still tired. "You sound so weak, are you ok? You were fine one second and the next.... you were out... you fell onto the hard ground..." Blaze had genuin worry in his voice "I healed too much" my voice cracked at a jolting pain in my ribs and spine.

Blazes one ear went down the other tilting high "Healed too much?" he asked confused, I nodded "After healing the healer needs to rest a bit before healing again. I healed all my neck and a few of my other scars before I fell asleep, I obviously didn't get enough sleep but I continued to heal anyways..." I looked down "Don't do that again, you might scare someone" "Like I did you?" "Yea.... like you scared me" Blaze hugged my head close to his chest then he let go, patting my head.

"You should sleep, we'll postpone our 'bedroom time' until your rested up" Blaze turned off his phone and wrapped his other arm around me "Thanks" I smiled, I scooted up and kissed Blaze holding the back of his head tightly running my hands through his hair, Blaze kissed back slowly feeling his way down to the rim of my boxers which seemed to be the only thing I was wearing. I quickly broke the kiss panting, I couldn't work up the courage to use tounge... I blushed, Blazes hand still at the rim of my boxers.

"D-Don't get t-too f-frisky now..." I shuttered a flash of dizziness flooding over me like it had before I passed out, Blaze pulled his hand away "Sorry, you got me a little excited" Blaze wrapped his arms neatly on my bare back "I-It's f-fine" I placed my nose on his "Let me sleep than... w-we can have o-our 'bedroom time'. T-The T.V. remote is on my side table." Even though we had a center with a huge T.V. I decided to keep my smaller T.V. to watch YouTube and Netflix on, where as the other T.V. has Netflix and cable T.V. "Good night Blue bear" Blaze kissed my head.

My tail cured up between Blazes legs and my ear flicked uncontrollably until Blaze started to pet me. Softly running his big hand threw my hair occasionally scratching behind my ear earning a tail wag from me until I fell unconscious comfortably asleep.

🔥Blaze's P.O.V🔥

I grabbed the remote from the side table and turned on the T.V. putting on a show. Blues tail was swaying between my legs making it hard to see the T.V. I sighed and just delt with it for awhile, I started to fall asleep myself knowing Blue was comfortable... but something stopped me from falling asleep.