Chapter #36: The Victims.. Pt.1

(Sorry for the short last chapter, I made it exactly 1000 words tho 😂)

⚠️R*pe still..⚠️
But chapter is important afterwards so skip ahead...

💐??'s P.O.V💟

The man sat on my dick as I whined and squirmed under him. "Needy one aren't you?~" "N-No...! N-Not a-at all..! Pl-Please ge-get off of m-me...!" "Since when were you aloud to talk back to you Master?" He grabbed my ear angrily and he started to bounce "I-I'm so-sorry mas-master..." I shut up.. I was stuck, unable to leave front.. Crystal or Malcolm couldn't take this for me... so I didn't have to go through this again... I thought our life was free from things like this... In the orphanage.... elemetery school... high school... this is nothing new... just... this probably isn't going to be the first time with this guy...

I was crying inner and trying to hold back my tears outer as the man continued moaning to himself... Once he was done with riding me he had uncuffed my hands and flipped me over... he was going to fuck me.. He cuffed my hands back to the bed and I layed flat "Ass up, now" he demanded "B-But..." "Now." He snarled, I obeyed "So-Sorry master..." He grabbed my hips a thrusted in hard, he didn't allow me to get use to his size or anything... He just continued fast and rough... the body's ass was already hurting...

I closed my eyes tightly gripping the bed sheets as he thrusted, Tears were in the corners of my eyes.. I soon started dazing off... trying to ignore the pain... trying to remember my daughter... and her mother.. though I and her mom weren't together we were deffinetly still friends... My thoughts continued and after awhile... it was done.. He was done having his way with me...

He uncuffed me once again and sat me up, He took the scarf off my eyes and scoffed "He said you were a fucking ulitma" he scoffed again, than rolled his eyes "Come on, let's get you back into the fucking basement." He picked me up "Fucking useless peice of shit" he mumbled as he took me back into the Basement, still completely naked and tied me back to the chair. I started crying, I don't know anyone here...! I don't know where I am....

I started to tear up, the tears quickly falling down my cheeks... Atleast the eyes can't go ultima red unless Red or Blue is around... "Blue....  Blue...! Please don't cry..." the tiger fox said, I continued "I-I-I'm n-not o-ok... h-he.. hu-hurt me... b-badly... h-he... he did th-things t-to me... i-it hurts... t-to move... a-and probably to wa-walk..." I sobbed "Bl-Blue...?" the man stuttered back, I shook my head frantically "What do you mean no...?"

"... I-I'm a-an alter... m-my names P-Pj..." I tried not to explain too much I was in tears "I-I want to lea-leave... b-but I-I can't.... Malcolm... a-and Crystal c-can't h-help me..." I continued crying "Malcolm? Crystal?" a woman questioned "Th-the others.. th-the sexual protectors... th-they front when something sexual and u-unwanted i-is happening... o-or front when I-I'm in distress... Cr-Crystals do-dormant th-though.." I sniffled shivering "I-It's s-so cold... I-I want m-my clothes..."

"Woah.. Pj.. your eyes are pink" I nodded "Th-They are... but ho-how did you know th-that..." "Blue's eyes are normally a red and blue right?" "Y-Yea...?" "Well one of your eyes is pastel pink and the other is magenta" "Hi-His eyes ch-change colour depending o-on whose fr-fronting... o-ok" "That's pretty cool don't you think?" I shrugged, the tears on my face were starting to drip into my naked lap.