Partners in Crime. 😜

Jane's POV

I was driving in a stolen car with my girlfriend Billy in the other seat shooting at the police car flowing us. They were shouting at us to pull over but all I could do was drive that's what Billy kept on saying "keep driving babe we can jump over the wall and they can't get us once we're out of the country. Then a boat will take us to Britain. Were going home baby! " she was so excited to leave this stupid country and the friends we made were helping us get out. We jumped over the smallest wall of the border and drove towards the docks where a boat was ready to take us away. We drove on to the back of the boat and hugged as the boat left the docks.

"Baby I'm so happy we can go home and we don't have to worry about stealing or running from the cops anymore! " Billy laughed I hugged her and the seats of the car fell back we laughed some more and cuddled together. We then got out of the car and walked towards control station where are friends were.

"Sup Mr G how you doing? " I asked as we walked through the door hand in hand he smiled and said "hello you two I'm extremely excited to start my work in Britain. Now the big question is will you two still be working for me?" I looked over to Billy and she looked over at me I then looked down at her promise ring and said "no we won't we want to leave crime but if you do have some small jobs that we could do like moving something from a to b that would be alright if we get paid. " he smiled at my remarck and said "your welcome to work for me anytime my dears I mean I am your uncle, Billy so don't feel like you have to ask me formally. Now your room is number 6 right at the end I set up something special for you two. "

I looked at the man curiously but looked away knowing exactly what he did. "Oh what is it? " Billy asked for as much as she is a criminal master mind she is also very oblivious. "Come on babe are bags are already there so we can see the surprise. " I said as I looked at her cunning uncle. "Have a good time girls don't stay up to late. " he said with a small wave of his hand. I groaned and led Billy towards are "room" and she opened the door to find a huge heart shaped bed with red and black beding and pillows on it, a walk in closet, a small stage with a pole in the middle and a chair sat right next to it, a big sofa, and an onsweet bathroom with the biggest bath I have ever seen.

I knew I was going to have fun on this trip but now I know just how much fun. "Um babe did we get the right room? " Billy asked me as she looked around almost terrified. "It's okay babe this is our room and we are going to have some fun ok? " I said as I held her close. I know she isn't as insistent as she seems we've had sex before and it was amazing but she had never done any of this before. "Hey Billy we don't have to do any of this if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Okay. " I said kissing her hair and her cheek. She smiled and said "oh baby don't worry we can do so much with this stuff that we'll probably want to get one in are own house. " she said as she rapped her arms around me and pushed me onto the bed.

If your are not older than 15 please don't read!

I kissed her until she pulled away to rip mine and her shirts off. She pulled me up from the bed and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the boos table and drank it in one. "Baby do you wanna see me be a stripper? " she asked seductively when she got really close to my ear. "Yes. " was all I could say I loved this about her nobody but me ever saw this side of her and it was so. Dam. Hot.

She pushed me onto the chair infront of the pole and she slowly took off her skirt to reveal red laced panties that match her bra. I watched as she walked around the pole and then did some tricks on it to show off her ass. "Please baby take the rest off! " I said a little too loudly hoping that the room wad sound proff which it probably was.

She unclipped her bra and through it away she then put the pole inbetween her breasts and started rubbing it. She then took off her panties and through them at my face. I smelt her on them and it turned me on! I quickly unzipped my jeans and took off my bra and joined her on the stripper pole. I smacked her ass and held the pole above her head for support. "Oh baby please touch me. " she said as I ran my fingers down her spine. "Oh I'll do better than that" I said and grabbed her pussy making her scream my name I then place two fingers into her hole and began to finger fuck her. She screamed and I pulled out and lead her to the bed were I began to eat out her small little pussy. She screamed again until my name was the only thing left in her vocabulary. "Please don't stop" she said panting as I licked up all of her juices. Oh fuck she was so tight I thought I might not be able to get my fingers out. She soon climaxed and fell asleep.