PART26

I'm sorry for the wait 😭

A week later-

Y / N ' S P O V

Current time 4:28pm

"Thank you for the great work today everyone, we are looking forward to seeing you all again" everyone bowed to each other before packing their things getting ready to finish the day.
I had to go pick up Jae earlier today. I had promised him, I can't break my promise.

"Yes I will Me Jeon" I heard Jisoos voice as she walked into Jungkooks office. Even after she apologised and said she was wrong for everything. I still can't get this feeling off my chest. What if she still seduces him. And the worst part what if Jungkook gives in again. What if he can't keep his promise. I grabbed onto my bag tightly biting on my lips. Why am I feeling this way all over again? I just can't bring myself to trust him.

"Hey Mrs Junior Jeon" I heard a bubbly voice call out to me. I looked up seeing Jimin, well Mr Park to be exact. It seems like he's gotta job here too. We've been working together a lot lately, he's quite the charmer. Work didn't seem so bad when he was by my side, he makes such a good best friend.

"Don't call me that please" I laughed as he raised a brow.
"But that's your surname I cannot call you by you-"

"Y/n Junior Jeon wants you in his office before you go" Jisoo called out making the both of us look at her. I frowned before nodding my head. I still felt awkward talking to her, we only had short conversations and one word answers.

"Someone is getting punished" I gave him a wtf look while he looked away with a smug look on his face.
"You already know that we don't even live together" I let out a somewhat nervous/weird laugh making him snort.
"I know I know just go see him" he smirked again as I shook my head.

He's got such a dirty mind.

I knocked on the door before a raspy voice called out.
"Come in" I took a deep breath as my hands shook on the handle.
Why am I feeling so nervous? I let out a deep sigh walking into the door.

His eyes instantly met mine making me shiver. Omg what the hell is this feeling all of a sudden. Jimins words kept on repeating in my head. That stupid guy.

I took a seat before tapping on the side of the chair.
"You called me?" I avoided eye contact as much as possible.
"Mhm I got a few complaints about you from the workers" I frowned looking up at me. It's only been a week since I've started and I'm already getting complaints?

"What kind of complaints?" I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong from what I know.
"A few workers have reported that you have been flirting with the male workers" I felt heart drop at that. Ok what the actual hell.
"Ahh...and you believe that?" I scoffed letting out a annoyed laugh.

"This isn't about me but you" he raised and I crunched my brows scanning his expression. Right! He's my boss not my husband.
"Right...well they have you the wrong complaint because as you know I'm a married woman and I wouldn't go around flirting with other man" his eyes dropped as he looked down at his papers.

"If that was all I'll get going my work hours have finished and I have to pick up my son" I stood up walking to the door.
"Y/n" I felt my heart sting at the soft tone. Why do I keep hurting him.
"Please-"
"No whatever your going to say don't say it because the answer will be a no" I held onto the door handle tightly.

"You gave me a chance" I looked down on the floor. I did, didn't I.
"I know...but that doesn't mean I trust you already" opening the door quickly I walked out the office making my way to Jaes kindergarten.

-

Current time 4:56pm

"Your going to school from next year aren't you exited" I looked at the cutie on the sofa who was currently playing with some toys.
"Yes momi I'm going to wear a uniform and wear a school back pack, we're going to buy lots of pens and looks right momi" he jumped up from his seat exitedly giggling.

"We will go school for sure I'll buy you everything you want" he yelled out a loud yay before hugging me tightly. I let out a laugh hugging his small body back.
"Momi can't we go back home I missed my toys and my bed" he suddenly pouted and I let out a sigh.

"Well we still can't go back since your dad isn't back yet. But I can get you your toys if you want" his eyes sparked as he nodded repeatedly.
"Yes yes yes momi please" I nodded my head holding his hands on mine.
"Let's go then" I felt my breath quicken hoping Jungkook isn't back home yet.

-

Current time 6:29pm

"I'll be back quick don't move from your seat ok" he nodded quickly watching his videos on his phone. I patted his head before heading inside.

I didn't want to knock on the door since I didn't want him to be seen by Jae so I took out my keys walking inside.
I made my way into Jaes room grabbing his favourite toys. I missed the smell of his house.

Memories rushed into me as I walked to the kitchen and the living room. The days we used to ran around chasing each other with a tiny Jae following us as his giggles filled the room.

Something dropped on the floor from Jungkooks room making me jump. What was that? I panicked walking to our once shared bedroom. Cracking the door open the toys on the hands dropped on the floor as tears filled my eyes.

Jisoo looked at me with wide eyes. She was wearing one of Jungkooks work shirts as a freshly showered Jungkook walked out of the bathroom.

"Y/n-"

I quickly walked out slamming the house door on the way.

Why did I ever trust him. Why did I ever trust her.

Why do you keep doing this to me Jungkook.

I heart my name being shouted as I closed the car door driving away with a crying Jae on the back seat.

I need to calm down before I do something stupid.

-

<3