PART1

•Current age•

Jeon Jungkook- 25 years old (male)

Jeon Y/n- 24 years old (female)

Jeon Jaeyeon- 4 and a half years old (male)

Kim Taehyung- 26 years old (male)

Kim Sana- 25 years old (female)

Kim Jiyong- 4 and a half years old (female)

•Current time 5:36pm•

"Let's go get you into some cute cloths Jaeyeon" I let my hands grab onto his tiny fingers, he excitedly grabbed onto mine running towards his room.

"Owch" He pouted looking at me with tears in his large eyes. I smiled and wiped off the tears that ran down his brown orbs.
"Don't cry baby, your a strong boy aren't you" he nodded with a weak smile.

"If it hurts you can cry I'm not saying you can't but when times come you need to be strong and when you fall down like this, slowly get up and keep going. Come on I'll help you" he grabbed my hands sniffing a bit before he smiled making his eyes disappear.

"I got up mommi, it downt hurt now" he jumped up and down making me smile. Such a cute little bean.

"See I told you so" I placed my hands on my hips moving it side to side.

"Mommi so funnyy~" He ran back to me placing both of his hands around my legs.

"Let's go now baby, I bet you can't wait to go meet Jiyong" he clapped his hands rushing to his room again.

We both changed into a matching outfit before heading downstairs.

I quickly placed everything I needed into my bag when I heard the door open and close

I quickly placed everything I needed into my bag when I heard the door open and close. I smiled and quickly rushed to the living room seeing a pleasant site.

A smile creeped onto my lips seeing Jungkook take Jaeyeon into his arms protectively. His little giggles when he kissed his face was such a cute site to be able to witness. I rest my head on the boarded of the door with a smile seeing both of my boys get along so well.

"How was work baby?" I finally walked up to them placing a short kiss on his lips.

"Tiering as always, why are you both dressed so nicely?" He eyes both of our matching outfits. Jaeyeon ran up to my side and we both showed off our outfit doing some poses.

"Ah~ look at my cuties, now why don't you both let daddy get changed huh?" He smiled widely pinching Jaeyeon's chubby cheeks before sending me a flirty wink. I rolled my eyes pushing him away before his hands could reach for my cheeks.

"Alright daddy go and change" I smirked taking Jaeyeon's hands into mine. Jungkook bit his lips before heading to our bedroom. I let out a giggle before preparing some food for my husband and this cute little monster.

-

"Aren't you coming with us again" I asked Jungkook who was getting ready to take a long ass nap like he always does.

"I'm tired baby, I'll go with you next time I promise" he begged whining like a little kid. I sighed and nodded my head.

"That's what you always say" I shook my head before walking out of our bedroom to find Jaeyeon.

"Let's go Jae daddy isn't going with us again" I rolled my eyes shouting the last words so he would hear me. I heard his loud "sorry" echo thru the whole house. I mumbled a "whatever" before heading to the car.

"I guess it's just you and me again Jae" I sighed and started the engine, I smiled seeing a big smile on my sons face. How can anyone stay mad seeing such a beautiful smile on his cute little features.

-

"Jungkook didn't come again" Sana looked at me with disappointment written all over her face. I nodded with a small sigh. I can't remember the last time he's been out with us, like a family.

He's always busy, work, eat, sleep and on weekends it's just sleep. I know he's tired but I also think he's forgetting that he's a husband and a father, he's got responsibilities and it's not just work, but I guess Jungkook thinks otherwise because from what I can see all he cares about is his work. Just like his father.

"I'm glad I ditched that guy for Taehyung" she laughed eyeing Taehyung who was playing with the kids. Sometimes I think Tae is a better father to Jae then Jungkook, because he actually takes time to play and have fun with my son and I appreciate it so much. Especially at this stage where I don't know if Jungkook even cares anymore.

I may seem like I'm being too emotional but it's gone far enough. I really did miss the old Jungkook, Jungkook when he was happy and cheerful, when he was happily living his life with his family. When he was actually being him. When he was making time to spend time his family.

"He wouldn't have chosen you either" I defended him acting hurt while she shrugged it off with a laugh. I knew she was kidding and she made these kinds of jokes all the time but at this point I would be lying if I said that didn't hurt a little.

It was true though, I really wished that Jungkook would be more caring towards us like Taehyung is with his family.

A smile appeared on my lips seeing Taehyung act like a kid playing around with both of the kids. It was such a cute site I couldn't help but take a video of the whole scene.

-

After a long day with Kim's family we arrived on our door. I ran the door bell pleading to god that Jungkook would hear. He usually never hears anything and at this point my hands are full and there is a big baby in my hands.

"Your back" he smiled widely while I rolled my eyes stepping in thanking god that he even heard the door. Or else I could have broke a hand.

"Let me help" he grabbed onto the baby but I pushed his hands off in a harsh manner making him frown. I let myself place Jae comfortably on his huge bed before carefully closing his door.

I opened our door and saw Jungkook on his phone. As usual, I shook my head before getting dressed into something comfortable. What happened to you Jungkook? Do you even care about us anymore?

How do everything change so fast? When did I go wrong?

"Why'd you act like that y/n, something wrong" his voice caught my attention while I was removing my makeup. I thought for a while before walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I came back and got comfortable on our bed further away from Jungkook.

"I don't understand you anymore y/n, what's wrong with you these days?" He sounded annoyed making me even more sad. At this point I was sure everything changed. This is definitely not how the old Jungkook would react to such situations.

"I don't know perhaps I missed the old Jungkook" I shrugged before turning the other way. While I closed my eyes I felt a tear ran down my cheeks. What's happening with me? I was never this emotional before.

_

Ok have y'all read "The love of a werewolf" by Igotbangtan777 . Because that book is that shit. It's soooo good, I highly recommend you to go read it, it hasn't been finished yet but damn it's getting so good. And also check out all her books because they are the bomb. I've read all of it and I can tell you she's so talented and it's 100 times better then mine.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's 2:00am here I wanted to post this before sleeping 😌💕