PART14

Tbh I'm so surprised that a lot of people are really interested in this story. But it also puts a little pressure on me since I want everyone to enjoy it and be happy about to plot of the story. Hopefully I'll update more often because my assignments are slowly ending. If you have any ideas feel free to drop them 😇

-

Next day

J U N G K O O K ' S   P O V

Current time 2:47pm

"I'm not going to keep doing this shit with you so get out" I threatened the girl who only kept a annoying smirk on her face.
"Why not, you've been doing this for quite a while now. Why do you want to stop now?" She leaned in on the desk searching for something in my eyes.

"You were just a mistake. I don't want to keep this up anymore" I said in frustration.
"Mistake. Oh please! If it were a mistake you wouldn't have come back the second or the third time. You've already slept with me about five times, you cannot call all of them a mistake" she scoffed making my blood boil. The most annoying part about it is she's right. He was my fault for coming back each time.

"You are nothing more than a mistake to me" I said gritting my teeth while playing with my ring out of frustration. A habit of mine.
"You were just a good fuck to me as well. Don't flatter yourself boss" she rolled her eyes placing the documents on the desk.

"And one more thing. Get rid of the ring, you  don't deserve to wear it anymore" she lets out a scoff slamming the door on her way out.

I bit my lips harshly hitting the desk with my fist. I fucked up so bad. I can't believe I let myself get caught in lust that easily. I will ever be able to wash away this guilt, never.

-

Current time 5:28pm

I held Jaes hands tightly the two of us making our way to the park near by. Jae had huge smile on his face making my heart flutter. His smile always brightens up my day, just like jungkooks. I never thought I'd actually say this but I wished he didn't look so much like him. Because every time I look at him he reminds me of his father.

"Mommi i gow and pway the the big slide" I nodded letting go of his hands and sitting down on the bench near where he was playing. His giggles filled my ear planting a small smile on my face.

My hands slowly went up to my stomach rubbing circles on it. I closed my eyes trying my best to keep my tears from falling.
"I'm sorry for crying so much" I let out a small laugh.
"I just never though he would do such a thing. I trusted him, I loved him. So so much, I can't believe he would just throw away my trust and my love that easily" I whispered to my self my eyes watering.

"I can't promise anything to you but please don't hate me if you grow up without a father. Because I don't know if I can continue loving him after everything, no matter what happens I can never get that imagine out of my head. It feels like I'm dying every time I look into his eyes. And it doesn't really help with your brother looks exactly like him" I let out a faint sob my hands grabbing the hem of my skirt.

"I only wanted all of us to be happy. I just wanted us to be happy as a family, was that too much to ask for?" My tears flooded my small face as I bit down on my lips trying my hardest not to cry out loud. I was in public for god sake.

Why I am so weak?

"Mommi lets slid together" I quickly wiped off my tears replacing my sobs with a smile. I have to be strong for Jae I have to be strong for you.

"Be careful" I said cheerfully climbing to the top meeting Jaes doe eyes.
"Yay! Mommi lets play with tiger and rabbit" he held up two soft toys giggling. I smiled continuing to play with him until the sun went down.

I'm going to continue being happy for you and Jae.

(Btw she was talking to the baby in her stomach)
-

J A Y E O N G ' S   P O V

Current time 6:17pm

"I know! Just do your shopping and get home quickly" I rolled her eyes hanging up on the phone. The fact she hasn't changed a bit since high school makes me want to divorce her so bad. She only got worse even after having a baby all she thinks about is her looks.

Diamond started crying as I walked into her bedroom. I picked her up making my way into the kitchen. She's only two years old and Tzuyu already wants her looking perfect, her hair was very curly and puffy so she always straightened them. She's only 2, why would anybody do that to a two year old baby.

I sat down giving her favourite snacks. She munched them with a grin on her small face. Her smile always makes my day brighter.
I pat her head softly suddenly remembering how she called y/n her mom. She's not spoken a word to anyone before not even me.

She's really quite and barely likes new people so it was really hard giving her to the kindergarten too. But the fact she got along with her so quickly made me confused. To be honest I'm not even surprised she's always been good with kids, and her son was so overprotective of her. Just like his father.

She seems so happy, I'm happy seeing her being happy too. I couldn't be at the wedding but I saw the photos and the videos it looked as if she was the happiest person on earth. I couldn't help but let a tear fall, I've always wanted to be that person who made her that happy. But what can I say, life isn't always fair.

But seeing her happy with her family brings me joy. I really though i could work out with this family but I just can't put up with Tzuyu. She's really becoming too much for me to handle.

Sometimes I really wish I was born into a normal family. Then I could have got the chance to be with the person I loved.

-

I'm trying to slowly built up the story. And going into every characters life and their thoughts.

I hope it's not too boring. If it is I'm sorry hopefully it'll get interesting as the story pickup.